Absences

CorruptedMoon

Hey guys,

I'm going to likely have to announce that I'll have to be absent. I am lurking on the forums, but am too busy currently to do very much. I have to catch up on studies, and I'm also busy with video game sales/purchases. I might try to trade some games for N64 games, so I'll see how things go. Otherwise, I'm backed up with work, and very stressed. I can't keep up with modding for a while.

- Airi

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, after three weeks, I've been enjoying my departure from the GCN.

Oh, yeah, I didn't mention that, did I? I actually left for good when making that post.

Though, for those here who I've made friends with, I figured it wouldn't be fair at all for them if I just left for good without so much as a proper farewell.

So, yeah, really. Bye.

If you'd like to keep up with me even after I leave, PM me here on the GCN with your Skype, and I'll see if I can add you.

If we do begin chatting on Skype, I'll tell you why I've made this decision, but only if you want to know.

But, yeah, again...

Goodbye, GCN.

So, after three weeks, I've been enjoying my departure from the GCN.

Oh, yeah, I didn't mention that, did I? I actually left for good when making that post.

Though, for those here who I've made friends with, I figured it wouldn't be fair at all for them if I just left for good without so much as a proper farewell.

So, yeah, really. Bye.

If you'd like to keep up with me even after I leave, PM me here on the GCN with your Skype, and I'll see if I can add you.

If we do begin chatting on Skype, I'll tell you why I've made this decision, but only if you want to know.

But, yeah, again...

Goodbye, GCN.

I know we've never talked or anything, but I just want to say. I've always thought it was nice having you around the GCN. You always seem to brake the silence around hear with ether a new and interesting post or even just some random post. But you always had people talking. I liked that about you man. So whatever reason you have to leave, I just hope you can resolve it, and if you cant, well then goodbye man.

• 2 months later...

Alright, so I've decided to give this place another shot, as I'm over some (SOME) of the stuff that bugged me about the GCN.

I'm probably not going to be posting too much until I have stuff to share/I see a topic that interests me.

And, cool, glad to see I got my Deltazoid status taken away over something as innocent as leaving the forum.

It's not like it was a symbol of my contributions (logo, for example) and past roles (staff member, URA team member) here at the GCN, or anything.

So I guess that's all meaningless now. Oh well.

Anyways, I'll be checking out the place again.

Dude, you requested that I remove your rank when we last spoke on Skype.

Did I really? I have not the faintest memory of doing so, truthfully. :/

Well, maybe I did, because the conversations I had with people shortly after me leaving are kind of a blur.

Whoopsie-dasies.

And, yeah, good to be back, now that I'm over shit and shit.

Welcome back Conker! It's nice to see you around and about on the forums. :)

Thanks! :)

Also, I forgot:

I know we've never talked or anything, but I just want to say. I've always thought it was nice having you around the GCN. You always seem to brake the silence around hear with ether a new and interesting post or even just some random post. But you always had people talking. I liked that about you man. So whatever reason you have to leave, I just hope you can resolve it, and if you cant, well then goodbye man.

I appreciate that, man. Thank you. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.