Absences

CorruptedMoon

Hello everyone, I will be gone for about 5 days with very little to no internet access. I am heading off to seattle for a convention and won't be back til sunday! If you have any questions, post them in the Q& A, the members I'm sure will be more then willing to help, also if it pertains to the site, please message Shadowfire, if there is a bug, please post it in the tracker.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey guys, I know I'm not on much anyway, but I'll be even more absent for a while. I'm moving into my new house, and I don't have a computer yet, and even if I did I don't have internet either yet. So I'll try to get on when I can, but you can pretty much count me as absent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Okay, so... to start, I am a bad example of what a staff member here should be, in the sense, I can be quite rude seemingly out of nowhere sometimes(though admittedly, not as bad as I used to be). So, I am going to take a tiny break from posting. What will I do over this course of time? I am going to be getting my act together, naturally. My attitude actually has me having second thoughts about posting here a lot, and being a staff member in general, because I feel like(and know) I am offending some people. But yes, after this short break, I will be much improved in that aspect.

Once again having issues with my computer, this time a power supply that seems to have failed after just two years of operation. I don't know how long it will take to either correct the problem temporarily or replace the unit altogether, but we're probably looking at something between a few days to two weeks. Knock on wood that I don't have this problem again.

Apparently I needed more time than I gave myself last time, as I am apparently an "ass", to quote another member here. It seems I have this affect no matter what I do, so I am gonna take another break from the GCN to work on social interaction skills, which mind you, are fine almost everywhere else I go to on the internet, but I guess some members still have a problem with how I act even if I am being kind and making lite jokes.

Also, do I sound mad? Yeah, I am, because that's what happens when I try to have fun with some people, and it all gets blown back in my face because someone cannot understand a joke, and you get called an ass and such, and they try to tell you what you actually meant. But like I said, whatever I did to trigger that, no matter how innocent won't happen again, folks.

So yeah, when I come back, expect a cuddly-soft, joke-free, boring Rainbow Dash.

I will also no longer be an ass when I get back, because I have been doing to a few people here regardless.

Anyways, I'm giving myself about ten days, tops. Starting from right now, of course. See y'all later.

Nyan Pony, just forget about those who have a problem with you. Yer a cool guy. Don't change yourself.

This, essentially. Don't let those that you have problems with get to your head Ganondork. Like Shadow Fire said, "Yer a cool guy". Sorry for the off-topic-ness though...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest sakura

Zeth wanted me to let you guys know, that he might be absent for a while. A tornado swept through the area he lives in, and it sounds like there's a lot of damage. He's safe, and made a point of mentioning that so is everything for the Ura project, but it might be a while before he's back.

Hey guys, I didn't know how long I was going to be without power or access to a computer which is why I asked Sakura last night via my phone to post the message that I may be gone for a bit. We got hit pretty hard with a Tornado, there was quite a bit of damage. Took a few pics with my phone and this doesn't even scratch a lot of the damage.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

This house had their roof just totally ripped off on one side.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And this last image, you can't see too well but, if you look you can see a huge tree that literally uprooted and the car next to it, was not lucky in the slightest, it got basically totaled by this tree! It was huge, they got it cut down and removed by this morning.

Posted Image

Tornadoes are serious fkn business. I heard there was a town in Indiana that--and I mean this completely seriously and literally--was completely erased by a tornado not too long ago. It was a pretty small town, but after it was done, the entire town was devoid of all human life; they had either evacuated or not managed to make it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.