Absences

CorruptedMoon

Do you have some sort of post traumatic stress syndrome? one of my friends who has heart problems has it from his first attack. Is there something in your life that triggers your stress? Seriously man the best thing to do is get help from friends, close friends is what i mean. I don't mean to pry but i deal with this stuff quite often and you should have friends who will listen. If all else fails and you need to rant about shit that's bothering you have at it, I will listen, I deal with this sort of thing all the time so do i by no means think its weird.

Honestly, reading that...made my day. Thanks for showing concern, it means a great deal to me. I've been getting a lot of help lately and I can happily say the dark times are finally beginning to fade away. They aren't quite gone but they probably never will be fully.

I need a break, gonna be gone for like a week, wish the URA team and anyone else with projects going on the best of luck.

See you when you get back bro. ;)

I'm not gonna be posting as much as my parents are finally getting the divorce that they've needed forever and I'm getting ready for the move; so staying in constant contact, moving and learning japanese are gonna be too difficult to do all three at once so I'll be creeping and reading the fourm just not as actively as in the past

Edit: removed some basic grammar mistakes

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sakura

Zeth wanted me to let you guys know, his GPU fan just died. He'll be out of commision until that's resolved, he can't use his computer without it overheating on him at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, ole John is going back to the place of his birth. Out where there are no street lights, no stores, and dial up is the only available option for internet.

I really don't know if I'm gonna make it back this time either.

GCN was fun, I had a good time here. XDaniel, great tools! Sharp Ocarina renewed my interest in modding this game, and I had a blast playing around with it. Peace out everyone.

Well, ole John is going back to the place of his birth. Out where there are no street lights, no stores, and dial up is the only available option for internet.

I really don't know if I'm gonna make it back this time either.

I don't know why, but that somehow sounds bad :( Would be great if you'll someday make it back here, and as DeathBasket said, good luck with whatever you end up doing.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry for double post but my last leave of absence was hardly long, this one will be different. My Internet access goes bye bye in like an hour and on top of that changes are happening that are going to cut my free time to about a fourth of what it is now, so sadly any hacking or projects that I would have posted on here wont be happening, least not anytime soon. I have to say goodbye for now and wish you all well, I've had a difference of opinion with many of you, despite that I don't hate anyone here and again wish you all well. Thank you for the enjoyment, and insight on anything I may have posted here. Goodbye for now guys.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.