Absences

CorruptedMoon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Due to the fact that I start work tomorrow, I will be limited on the amount of time I will be available. For the next 8 weeks, I will be working from 8:30AM to 3:00PM (sometimes later). However, I still will be active when I get home from said job. If you need me, feel free to send me a PM or a message on Skype.

Guest sakura

I dunno if this belongs here since I don't plan on leaving completely but I'll be on way less.

Life isn't playing nice right now. :( But look for me to be lurking.

I'm really sorry to hear that, hope things get better for you soon.

Guest sakura

Well, it's finally time for me to head back to Canada tomorrow. This is something I've been looking forward to for quite a while, so it's a really nice change and I'll be gone for a bit. Take care!

• 2 weeks later...

I have relocated to a significantly more aquaeous environment to emulate a reasonable facsimile of vacating my normal premises. Ergo, I (Naxylldritt) will not be serving in my administrative duties for the week. Deal w/ it :coolface:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm back, earlier than expected at that.

Do you have some sort of post traumatic stress syndrome? one of my friends who has heart problems has it from his first attack. Is there something in your life that triggers your stress? Seriously man the best thing to do is get help from friends, close friends is what i mean. I don't mean to pry but i deal with this stuff quite often and you should have friends who will listen. If all else fails and you need to rant about shit that's bothering you have at it, I will listen, I deal with this sort of thing all the time so do i by no means think its weird.

Sort of back, My computer died last night, The root partition table was fucked up for some reason and nothing would boot at all. I had to back stuff up and reinstall a new partition table and suddenly everything works like it should! I'm having to go through the process of reinstalling all features of Windows, programs, etc.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.