Absences

CorruptedMoon

Important

This topic is to provide members of the forum community with information on when you are expected to be taking a leave of absence for any reason. It is only important to do so when absence is expected for more than 3 days.

• Please leave a message when you:
  • Are taking a leave of absence, stating the expected length of time you are to be away.
  • When you have returned to the community after your absence.

Hey, if you're leaving for any amount of time leave a note here before you go and when you come back.

That being said, I'm having some educational issues so my interweb time has decreased drastically. When those issues are solved, I shall be on much more often so I'll see ya when I see ya.

• 1 month later...
Sorry I've been practically non-existent for the past few days/weeks, I've just been super busy with my school's production of Romeo and Juliet 'cause I'm on set and sound crew for it and stuff. But yeah, I should be around more often after Sunday, except for this next Friday/Saturday 'cause those are the last two days. So yeah.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I will be gone for a couple of weeks because I am having another mental break down. Last time I had a mental break down I virtually destroyed my friendship with everyone in this community. To keep history from repeating itself, I'm taking a break from everything, see you all in a couple of weeks. Or sooner if the break down stops earlier. Either way, see you guys later.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I'm back from not the dead but IRL. I've been busy with a few film projects and I had to deal with a loss in my family, but I'm back now. My film projects may get in the way, so I'll just be popping in ocassionaly. I'm also still depressed from some other issues. My bitch of an English professor dropped my grade, so I'm kicked out of college.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Though I wouldn't really call it an absense... but I won't be online as much from July 1st to the 4th. (Vacation) From that point on, I'll be working for 5 hours from the 5th to the 8th. (I'm a camp counselor, for those who didn't know)

From that point on, I'll also be working the same hours from the 18th to the 22nd, and the 1st to the 5th of August.

Not a "absence" per se, but I'll probably be slowing down with coding and hacking for a bit. I will still be around, will still be fixing mayor bugs in my projects or whatever, but don't expect all that many big things from me for some time. I guess I'm a bit burned out on all this, which, paired with real life as it stands right now, is taking its toll on my motivation and such. Kinda want to free myself from this, in a sense, burden and get some stuff done in real life, and let some other interests take the spotlight again (mainly anime and playing games).

SayakaGL's still going to get its next tester build finished and sent out (I hope), SharpBoy might see an interim-ish release, and I might work on my model converter from time to time, but that'll be it for the moment.

(Thought it was easier to post this here, than reposting this multiple times in my project threads or whatever...)

HUGE change of plans on my part. I was basically offered a full time job as a camp counselor, which I believe I will take. Paired with that, many of my projects are not going to be worked on as much due to me at work. I -really- like my co-workers so it'll give me a chance to form some real new friendships. Thanks for all that understand, and don't worry, Pokemon Titanium and TLoZ: Dark World will continue to be worked on.

~ To Coool

Hey everyone, just letting you know, I am going to take a break for about a week. I've been working so hard and I just need a break to relax and catch up on myself here. So everyone, if you have any questions, feel free to pm the rest of the GCN staff. Until then, see you guys in a week.

• 1 month later...

Heading out for vacation for a week this Sunday, won't be fully back until Monday, August 22. There will be internet access there, but I will not be able to get on the GCN as an administrator. I may sneak in from time to time under my proxy account Aedus, though probably not more than once or twice. Please direct all questions and concerns to Zeth or Shadow Fire while I'm gone; if it's an issue I personally need to see, send me a PM and I'll get to it when I get back.

• 2 weeks later...

So... Camp ended on Friday, and with that, I've changed a bit. I'll be straight; I'm not interested in modding as much as I was before. I dunno why, it's like my new friends changed me unintentionally. They're hella great people, don't get me wrong, but they changed me. I'll try to get back into the hacking scene, but no guarantees. If push comes to shove, I'll still be active, but none of my projects will get completed. I don't know why I have a change of heart, but I do.

And if anyone's interested in my experiences in camp, I'm going to be posting a... journal type thing http://core.the-gcn.com/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.