Fall of Antiqua

Mellow

A quick, short update for everyone interested. The team and I have been accomplishing quite a bit in the past few days, and things are progress faster now than they have in the entire lifespan of the project. Plus, the extra motivation for all of you interested goes a thousand miles, too. A lot of critical decisions have been made, and I hope you all enjoy them once we are ready to show off a bit of the project!

• Like 1

I did notice that, too, Mallos, but the screenshots are really the farthest from final as it can get. They are just sloppy imports Bobbo did to make sure everything was working, and it may not even be used, or played around with a lot. The screenshots are there just to fill a mandatory requirement of ModDB. But thanks for the feedback, anyway!

Do you need any little bits doing for the soundtrack? 

Perhaps. We have two very capable composers already, but I will listen to the files on your soundcloud to see if I want you on the team when I get the chance.

[warn"Important update!"] Project Antiqua is currently contemplating a sizable shift in story direction, and the general direction of the mod as a whole. Just a preemptive warning, this mod may be seeing a lot of changes soon, depending on the decision that we come to. The issue is still under debate between the team, but a consensus should be reached soon, and progress will begin to churn again.

Thank you all for your time,

Mellow ~<3 [/warn]

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.