Fall of Antiqua

Mellow

I am definitely looking forward to this! A lot of Projects seem to be rising out of the ashes of URA, and seem to be generating quite a lot of interest too.

This project existed waaaaay before URA kicked the bucket. xP

Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

I am definitely looking forward to this! A lot of Projects seem to be rising out of the ashes of URA, and seem to be generating quite a lot of interest too.

Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

Pretty much this right here.

I'm assuming the fierce deity will take a more stronger presence in Antiqua?

Oh, yes. He will certainly have quite the presence.

Pretty much this right here.

I'm assuming the fierce deity will take a more stronger presence in Antiqua?

Oh, yes. He will certainly have quite the presence.

Awesome!

Team Roster - Updated

+ Faceless64 - Another incredible composer, only I found this one myself. I listened to his soundcloud and was throughougly impressed, he has since proven to be a very valuable team member.

+ giadrosich - Brynna was recruited by myself due to her capabilities shown in the efforts of Voyager of Time, an incredible modification. She will make a great addition to the team.

+ Jfk - Jfk came to me with a piece of work that this project inspired him, and he was accepted onto the team days later as one of our composers.
+ Porto881 - Adrian has joined us in our endeavors, and she is greatly welcome aboard our merry cruise ship.
+ Satoshi Kura - Satoshi was a close friend of mine, and I have always been impressed with his designs of tools and weaponry. I asked him onto the team, and he accepted.

- Jason777 - Jason has resigned from the team due to his inability to contribute due to his busy life. We wish him luck in whatever he is pursuing.
- Okami Amaterasu - Okami has left the team out of the blue and without warning. We are unsure of her reasoning for this decision.

- SoulofDeity - SoD left the team because he felt we were overambitious at the time. Although many things have changed since he left, he remains outside of the team, and he is respected for his decision.

- Spire - Spire has resigned his position as concept artist in pursuit of more important things in life, and we wish him luck. He is still sticking with us to help with the story every now and then, however.

Yeah I realised this existed a long time before URA was supposedly cancelled. But I only discovered this project just after URA died =It definitely looks like it has potential! I assume you'll be using OOT's game engine

Indeed we are. We can accomplish so much more of what we want to achieve in the Ocarina of Time engine.

I just want to give everyone a heads up that things are going swimmingly. We are not dead, just a lot is going on behind closed doors. However, aside from the fact that we are not dead, I would like to just throw it out there again that we are still in need of one final member, another 3D modeler. Someone who has a hand at organic (people, monsters, etc.) and areas (dungeons, overworld, etc.). Thanks everyone!

I have rather constricting time restraints, however I can do some work on environments. I'm fairly rubbish at organic objects like people, though. Still practicing that one XD You can PM me with the expected workload and I'll let you know if I can squeeze it in at all.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.