Fall of Antiqua

Mellow

Posted Image

Introduction:
Project Antiqua is a fangame being created for play on the Nintendo 64, emulator and flash cart alike.
We, the Antiqua team, hope to create an above satisfactory Zelda experience, along with a dark, moving story line that delves deep into the history of many mysteries within the Zelda Universe.
The story takes place in the land of Termina, the setting of Majora's Mask, ages before the original game's story line. 

The Plot:

[warn"Hold tight!"] Story coming soon. [/warn]

Screenshots:
--Screenshots pending

The Team:

• Arcaith - 3D Artist
  • Bobbotheclown - 3D Artist, Story help, and Concept Artist
  • Colonel Medo - Grpahic Artist and QA Tester
  • DeathBasket - Story help and Composer
  • Faceless64 - Composer
  • giadrosich - Dungeon puzzles, Overworld actor placement, etc.
  • Jfk - Composer
  • Kusai La Harikon - Story help and Concept Artist
  • Mellow - Lead, Story, and Dialogue
  • sakura - Modder and Programmer
  • SanguinettiMods - Texture Artist, Modder, etc.
  • Satoshi Kura - 3D Artist and Concept Artist
  • Secant - 3D Artist
  • Tell-Tale Heart - Story help and Concept Artist

Development Progress:
This estimate is by no means accurate, and is simply a rough guess of the progress that has been made. Keep in mind that there is a lot to be done in a project of this caliber.

Overall: ~?% (Update coming soon)

• Like 22

[warn"Important Update!"] With the public revealing of the project, there is something I would like to bring to the attention to all of you. There are a few openings in the team that I would like to see filled soon, and they are as follows;

Concept Artist  (Filled) - We are in need of another one of these. The horizons that our current artists can cover is far too limited as things stand now.

3D Artist - Specifically someone skilled in landscapes, maps, those sort of things. We desperately need someone with the skill to create beautiful dungeons and various landscapes.

Composer (Filled) - While I have yet to decide if I want to make an original soundtrack or keep various extraneous Zelda tracks, if I find someone with the talent to create something truly great for this project, my mind will quickly be made. [/warn]

I'd be interested in helping a little with the music if/when I get time for it. Even if you decide not to use an original sound track, it'd be fun to do a few remixes of some Zelda tunes and I'm good with importing music since I know what does and doesn't work with the music format in the game. I don't know what my summer's going to be like in terms of whether I'll be free or not but if you guys need it and I have time I could probably come up with a version of InstEd to work specifically with Majora's Mask.

• Like 1

I'd be interested in helping a little with the music if/when I get time for it. Even if you decide not to use an original sound track, it'd be fun to do a few remixes of some Zelda tunes and I'm good with importing music since I know what does and doesn't work with the music format in the game. I don't know what my summer's going to be like in terms of whether I'll be free or not but if you guys need it and I have time I could probably come up with a version of InstEd to work specifically with Majora's Mask.

That would be great! I've listened to a few of the tracks you have done for your own project, and I think they are great. I know that you are ridiculously busy, but we are in no rush. Music isn't the highest of our priorities, after all, so if you did decide to join us, your schedule wouldn't slow us now much. So, if you really want to help us out, I am all for it!

Wow, this looks bad-ass, cant wait to see more. :)

Thanks! If you think it looks good as is, wait til we actually show off a few things. ;D

That's ok good things take time, now I have another awesome mod to look forward to playing. Good luck with everything, I'll be checking up on Antiqua frequently.

Yep-yep. We have been in a hiatus for a while, but the past month or so, we have really been getting a lot of stuff done. We should have some in-game things to show off sometime soon!

• Like 1

Unfortunately, I am still very busy IRL, so I still can't help as well as I would like. I can help as story help and concept artist again, though.

Yeah, a lot of us are really busy. It's fine, though, the project is no rush at all. We've got enough people on board for your absence to not stagger us anymore, although it did slow us down for a bit, once we ran out of concept art to work with. But that problem has been dealt with. Just take your time, help us out whenever you are able and wanting!

Everything about this so far looks beautiful!! The logo is incredibly Zelda-like yet genuine and enthralling.  I'm very eager to see more when it's prepared!

I'm glad you think so! I am eager to show more of the project myself. as well. I am thinking that I will prepare something to show pretty soon here.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.