Absences

CorruptedMoon

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Not only will I be going to Amsterdam tomorrow (no Blinxie, I will NOT smoke pot over there, since you have to be of Dutch nationality now to buy that over there. And it's not like I'd do that anyway... >.>   <.< >.>), but my Laptop's being repaired for a week now. I will still be able to be active, but not that often since my phone's pretty slow and I won't be able to use my mom's Laptop that often.

Hope I don't miss too much....

• 3 weeks later...

EDIT:

OK, feeling better now, here goes.

I'm having serious health problems.  My doctor is in the process of figuring out what the root cause is.

I've been in a ton of pain, and they still don't know exactly what the cause is.  They have a general idea, and have even had some success treating it.  I'm in much less pain for now, but I've been warned the current treatment will not last.

I posted "I might die" earlier.  I apologize.  Though I am in a lot of pain, and my condition *is* life threatening  "I might die" is so much drama it's stupid.

But I am very, very ill, and I do have to get this figured out, and treated.  I haven't been around, and I might not be around in the future.  

I'll try to lurk like I always do, but honestly I feel like crap and I can't concentrate like I used to.

Say a prayer for me if that's your thing, if not wish me luck.

Thanks, and happy hacking everyone.

john_smith_account

Not sure what to say... I'm not a religious person, but if there's any sort of higher being or something out there, please watch over JSA and his recovery.

Whenever you appeared, JSA, you've been helpful to anyone asking, you figured out new things and so on, and whenever you disappeared, you've had us wishing you well and wishing for you to return soon. This time is no different - take care, get better, and come back soon. You'll surely return someday... they all return someday! :P

Seriously tho, I'm wishing you all the best and hope that you can be treated properly as soon as possible.

Having some personal matters going on in RL that are effecting my living situation. I don't really know if I'll even end up moving, but I might not have the chance to say anything if I do. If so I won't know how long until I'll be back, but I'll be back eventually.

I hope you do return, good luck~

Like a grand illusionist, I disappear without a trace and reappear when no one expects it!

I've returned to apologize for leaving so abruptly and to once again try to help the projects I left behind. My reasons for leaving? Well... I suppose I have no reasons. I suppose it's in my nature to simply leave when I no longer feel I have anything worth-while to say, or that I no longer seem to be privy to the topics of the forum. Thats how I felt at the time. So not only did I leave, I tried my best to completely erase myself from the community. I'm just fickle like that. I've also done this with other forums and projects. Hell, I've even done this with friends and family members. Damn it, I'm anti-social to the point of mania, people!

What I did was wrong, though, despite it just being the way I am. I'm sure that this forum didn't miss me much, and Project Antiqua is not lacking in the art department. But I'm here to re-administer my art services to anyone who needs me.

Thanks Air.

I'm gonna be able to come to the site at least once a day or once every few days. There's a computer where I'm at, but I don't like to ask the people I'm staying with if I can use it too much, and we have poor internet we're wirelessly taking from the neighbor lol. So, yeah.. I'm trying to find a job as fast as I can so I can buy a labtop and  get internet, I'll be back and modding again after that point.. I'll try to push my hack out asap too, I won't do all the extra stuff I was wanting, but it will still be worth playing I think..

Everyone might find it too difficult, so I may end up releasing two different versions.

• Like 1

In approximately 24 hours, I will be away for a week. I may periodically check back in from time to time, but for the most part, I am leaving the administration team in charge of the community in my absence. I'm heading off to Sydney, for the EB Games Expo, so be prepared for me to come back with a whole bunch of pics, and possibly (hopefully) video footage as well.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.