Second of Hearts

Shadow Fire

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"His name is Manic. He's really nice, he used to be a thief, but he's trying to get out of the habit so he can be a genuine mechanic. As Sonic can run as fast as the wind, he can mess with the earth around him using an ability called geokenesis. He's always trying to help me out with my plans for Tornado, and I appriciate it... but... I just don't love him the way he loves me..."

"Well..." the hedgehog began, stopping for a moment to gently play with his love's tail. "If you truly love the faker... Sonic... then you should tell him. You're always with him, and I don't see him wanting to be with anyone else. As for Manic... that will be tricky... it seems he's really stuck on you."

Shadow closed his eyes, giving a thoughtful frown.

Shadow gave a slight grin.

"Yeah..." he agreed. "He doesn't bother me. In fact, most children don't. I think it's because of Maria. Anyway, mister... let's get to bed, okay?"

Lifting the former chao into his arms, Shadow's grin widened to a smirk, before he took the hedgefox back to bed.

Putting the Chaos Emerald away, the blue blur gave a slight grin.

"What's up, Tails?" he asked. "I thought you and Manic would be tinkering with stuff again."

Sonic somehow had a slight bitterness in his voice when mentioning that Tails and Manic may be busy, though he didn't notice it.

It was a good thing he was sitting down, otherwise Sonic would have fallen over in shock.

"W-what?" he choked out, gaping like a fish. "But I thought... I mean... you and Manic... you're always together and doing mechanical stuff together... I thought he..."

The blue hedgehog was interrupted by a pair of warm lips pressing to his own.

OFF TOPIC:

Because I can... I totally can. Hahahaha.

Tails had a small blush as Sonic moved him back, smiling as he saw the look in the older's green eyes, as they ended up kissing once more.

Sonic... I love you so much...

A body quickly hid out of sight from the image of Sonic and Tails kissing each other, a hand placed gently over his mouth, tears bubbled up in ocean blue eyes...

He had found what used to be the red emerald, and was coming to ask Sonic about it... but he wasn't expecting to see this.

He closed his eyes, keeping his mouth muffled before his sobs was audiable, before heading back in the direction of Mystic Ruins he had been in before.

The figure ended up hitting something, as he fell over, showing off the green hedgehog that was gripping the former red emerald, wincing from the impact.

"Agh... that hurt..."

Small sniffles were escaping from the younger hedgehog, trying to rub the tears from his eyes.

Knuckles dropped to his knees, gritting his teeth together.

"No..." he snarled, getting to his feet. "You did NOT just... Manic?"

The echidna noticed Manic's messy green fur, but it was the hedgehog's sobs that caught his attention.

"What..." he murmured, taking a step closer. "What's wrong?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.