Second of Hearts

Shadow Fire

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sheko had a little smile on his face.

Shadow always looked like he was trying to find something better about the human race, despite the flaws they all carried.

Everyone had them... even the adorable chao.

Sheko finished off his fruit salad, before crawling over, and cuddled over by the older hedgehog.

It wasn't long before Shadow finished what was made for him, though he did share some with Sheko. Once it was all gone, he cast a glance at the former Chao, his slight smile suddenly fading.

There it is again... that strange feeling...

His stomach began to feel like there were... what did Maria call them... butterflies within them, and he felt his heartbeat increase.

"Um..." he mumbled uncertainly. "Sheko..."

No answer was given. With no real understanding of why he did so, he'd leaned closer to the hedgefox, letting his lips brush over the other's.

The former chao's ears perked up as he heard his name being called, as he looked over at Shadow.

"Hmm? Shadow?"

His ears suddenly perked up as he found the other's face close to his own.

Shadow...?

His ears were lowered as he felt the other's lips pressed softly against his own, a small blush appearing on his cheeks.

Glancing up at Sheko, the ultimate lifeform gave a small smile, before moving closer, kissing the former Chao once again. A surge of emotion shot up within his chest, the hedgehog finally understanding.

This is what Maria meant... about falling in love with someone... I love Sheko-chan...

Shadow pulled out of the kiss a few moments later, his eyes opening to show that they were slightly clouded.

"Sheko..." he purred softly. "My Sheko-chan... the true ultimate lifeform. The only one who can bring me to my knees. All it took... was for me... to fall in love with you..."

Placing his arms around the other, he began tracing tender kisses all over the hedgefox.

A small moan was heard in Sheko's throat, as Shadow's tongue dove into his mouth and was beginning to explore.

Feeling a bit weak in the knees, he held onto Shadow as best as he could, his tail slipping around the other's legs, as he lightly brushed his tongue against the other's in a small fight.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.