Second of Hearts

Shadow Fire

Manic blushed a little bit as the echidna gave him a warm kiss before heading off in the direction of Echidnaopolis.

Hmm... maybe I can talk to Sonic and Tails about it..."

He put the emerald in his pocket, and slipped his jet board out of his pocket, allowed it to enlarged, and jumped onto it, and took off back towards Tails' workshop.

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sonic took a hold of the Chaos Emerald, giving a strange look at the three misaligned emeralds.

"Nice work, bro!" he exclaimed. "Maybe I should take these to Shadow. He was made using Chaos Energy. He may be able to help. Bro... could you head over to the Chaotix Agency? We should get whoever we can to help."

Glancing over at Tails, the blue hedgehog smiled.

Sonic lifted Tails into his arms, before racing off to see Shadow.

-----

Back at said hedgehog's house, the ultimate lifeform's eyes shot open. A strange pain came through him, focusing mainly around his left eye. Reaching up to it, he gasped as he felt a wetness coming from it. Pulling his hand away, he choked back a gasp at what he saw.

"Blood..." he choked out. "It's happening again..."

"Damn it..." the hedgehog hissed. "I can only guess it's the faker bringing them here... they're coming too fast for it to be anyone else."

Shadow suddenly heard Sheko's groans, and brought him up in his arms.

"Sheko?" he murmured, suddenly noticing the former chao was holding a hand over his eye. "Show me... what's happened?"

Picking up a pistol, the black hedgehog loaded it, before smiling down at Sheko.

"Please, Sheko..." he said softly. "Stay there... and promise me... you won't ever touch these. They're dangerous."

Leaning down to press a kiss to the other male's lips, he pulled away, before turning around, giving a hiss of pain, his lips now contorted into a snarl.

Damn you, faker!

-----

Said 'faker' began slowing down, finally arriving at Shadow's. That's when he felt a tug on his arm.

"I know... but this is important, and we need to get them sorted out now. I'm sure Shadow won't mind if..."

The door was suddenly flung open, Shadow's eyes narrowed with rage, despite the blood that was dripping from one.

"Faker..." he hissed. "What the hell are you doing here? I'm sure by now you know of my boyfriend... and how he was once a Chao... yet you bring misaligned emeralds to me? What kind of fool are you?!"

Suddenly, he noticed Tails nearby, giving a slight smirk at the sheepish blush on his face. He was about to say something when Sonic spoke up.

"But Shadow, we've never seen this before. It's important, and..."

BLAM BLAM!

Enraged, the ultimate lifeform fired two shots at the ground next to Sonic. His eyes narrowed even more, and they had a visible 'Fuck with me, and I'll kill you' look to them. The blue hedgehog put his hands up defensively.

"Okay... I guess I have nobody else to ask but... Eggman..."

Giving a soft sigh, Shadow lowered his gun.

"No..." he said. "I should apologise. Those emeralds have caused pain to Sheko... and they've done this to me..."

Sonic only just noticed the blood that was coming from the black hedgehog's eye. Before he could speak, Shadow continued.

"Go see the doctor..." the ultimate lifeform muttered. "He knows more about these emeralds than I do. Now... get going, before I start shooting again. Who knows? I may hit your leg. There goes your speed."

Turning around and walking back inside, the black hedgehog glanced over his shoulder.

"Oh, and Sonic..." he said, seeming to purr. "Thank you for the KY."

With that said, he closed the door, leaving Sonic standing there, face red.

Sonic found himself giving a sheepish chuckle.

"Well... I think you remember Shadow's housewarming party. He was a stick-in-the-mud, but he came around and agreed. Well, I kinda drank a bit too much, and well... I left some behind."

Casting a shy glance over at Tails, the blue hedgehog suddenly smiled.

"Actually, I'm glad I left it now. He got some good use out of it."

Sonic gave Tails' hand a gentle squeeze, accompanying the kitsune to Eggman's base.

-----

Back inside, Shadow gave a soft sigh as he went in to see Sheko, clambering into bed next to the hedgefox.

"Sheko..." he murmured. "It's okay... but I think we will need to go out sometime... I need to find out why these emeralds are misaligned. Did you want to go and see everywhere?"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.