Second of Hearts

Shadow Fire

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Images made their way into Shadow's mind, and he instinctually knew what the mechanics were. But he still didn't understand the relevance.

"Sheko..." he purred, pulling away from the kiss for a moment. "I hope you forgive me... I don't really know what it is I'm doing. All I know is that I somehow want this..."

His lips were once again pressed to Sheko's, his body rubbing up against the hedgefox's. A strange sensation came to between his thighs, breaking the kiss to see something he'd never seen before.

...what the hell is that? It has a good feeling, whatever it is.

Shadow took the bottle from Sheko, examining it.

"K.Y.?" he murmured. "What could that me-... 'For a stimulating experience, which will make your mate feel true ecstacy.' But how? I see... Sonic... that faker... leaving me something like this as a gag. Well, let's not be ungracious. I think we should use his gift."

Smirking, the hedgehog uncapped the bottle.

Shadow inserted a second finger, then a third. After a brief few moments of stretching, it was decided that Sheko was ready. Gently removing his phalanges, he positioned himself at his mate's opening, staring into the other male's eyes.

"Sheko-chan..." the hedgehog purred. "I love you..."

The little hedgehog felt a strange jolt of enjoyment run through his spine as he felt the other's aroused self press against his entrance. His arms wrapped tightly around the other's shoulders, his ears twitching as the other's voice spoke softly in his ear.

"I love you too... Shadow..."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.