Second of Hearts

Shadow Fire

Second of Hearts

This is an old roleplay that Jia Long and I did back at RP Mania. It stars Shadow the Hedgehog, who is romantically paired with a strange creature known as Sheko. Who is Sheko? Well, we'll find that out very soon.

Oh, and there's also some Sonic x Tails pairing... and we may see other pairings as the roleplay continues. So, without any further ado... here is Second of Hearts.

The ultimate lifeform stared out over the ruined city of Westopolis, eyes panning across the damage. It had been about a month since Black Doom had first shown his face, and three days since his defeat.

"These humans..." he said softly. "...I protected them... because that's what Maria wished for... I can't believe I nearly fell for Black Doom's tricks. I could have destroyed... Sheko..."

A slight smile came across his lips as he instantly thought of the one whose name he had spoken. Turning around, he began to race towards his new destination.

I hope the Chao Gardens have been spared...

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A pair of big red eyes were watching the door of the Chao Garden, a soft bushy black-violet tail swishing back and forth, though a little frown was on the dark chao's face...

How long had it been since the portals were sealed off? In order to keep those scary creatures from entering the gardens?

A week? Two weeks...? It was hard to keep track since this place eternally sunny... unless you were in the Dark Garden.

"Chao..."

Shadow... are you okay...? I miss you...

The small chao had snuck out of the Chao Garden, as he crawled over, and sat in front of the portal... did he remember how Omochao turned this on...? Maybe if he went out, he could find Shadow on his own... he was always sad when Shadow had to leave with no telling when he would be back... he needed to go look for him this time...

"Chao!" He got on his tippy toes, and began to look at the controls to get an idea of how it worked.

Shadow pondered for a moment, before glancing behind him. Noticing a steep incline, he raced to the top, before turning back around and staring downward. Taking a deep breath, he suddenly shot down the hill, skating as fast as he could to the bridge. With precise timing, he leapt into the air, before landing safely on the other side.

I am the ultimate lifeform...

He finally found a button that said on, as a litle smile appeared on his face, his litle tail wagging, as he lightly pressed it, causing the dull grey to change back to it's white-blue that it was before.

"Chao!"

Yay! I can go find Shadow!

He didn't even get a chance to jump onto the portal when the thing began to glow, showing someone was using it from the other side. His ears perked in shock.

Buttercup picked up some chalk, and began to draw on the ground to try and communicate with the hedgehog.

One was a doodle of little Sheko in front of the portal that would allow people into the Chao World.

The other was of three fuzzy creatures (the hyenas) standing on the portal with Sheko still standing by it, though looking shocked.

The third was of one of the fuzzies picking Sheko up by the tail.

"Chao chao chao!" She pointed, looking panicked.

Wherever Sheko was, he knew that his head hurt a lot... but why?

Oh yeah, he was knocked unconscious because he was biting at one of the hyena's hands for grabbing his tail... where was he?

He tried to open his eyes, but they barely cracked open an inch before he found a blinding light shining down on him, dark shadows above him, though their shapes seeming similar to the scientists that had taken him.

...Was he going to die?

"Chao!"

He cried out as one of the scientists grabbed his arm, and brought a needle into his arm, before a strange feeling of liquid being forced into his blood was felt, as he squirmed a little on the table he was trapped again, his body already feeling like it was on fire.

"C...Chao..."

"Chao...!"

His little paws began to grow numb, as he squeezed against the table, his blurry vision swearing that the table he was on was becoming smaller,as he was shaking.

"Chao... chaaaaaaaagh...!"

His eyes were forced close, unable to open them now, as his tail seemed to go limp.

Shadow glanced over at the direction of the voice, his eyes resting on a hedgefox.

How does he know me?

One of the hyenas moved towards Shadow, suddenly realising a mistake they'd made.

"Please forgive us, hero..." he gulped. "Had we known he belonged to you..."

Taking a breath, the hyena continued.

"We're studying various effects of Chaos Energy on Chao..." he explained. "We found this chao wandering near the entrance. We took him with us and..."

Shadow's eyes narrowed.

"Sheko?!"

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.