Second of Hearts

Shadow Fire

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shadow turned to face the hyenas, eyes narrowing.

"I'll be taking my Sheko now..." he growled. "Next time you want to experiment on a Chao, get your own."

Closing his eyes, he suddenly opened them as he felt himself taken into a Chaos Control.

But how? I don't have a Chaos Emerald!

-----

A couple hours had passed since the poor thing had fainted, as he felt rather warm while his consciousness was beginning to return to him. He opened his eyes, finding himself staring at a ceiling with a fan that's blades were rotating slowly to keep the room feeling cool since it was warm outside.

He only place he knew with a ceiling fan was the Kindergarden... where was he...?

Sheko blinked before it began to catch up with him...

When was he able to hug higher than someone's leg without being picked up?

He looked over his shoulder, finding a mirror was in his point of view...

Shadow was in the mirror, but he saw himself... but it looked different for him... he looked like a dark hedgehog with violet streaked spines, a fuzzy muzzle and a long violet dipped tail flicking softly.

"W...What happened to me...? Ah! I can hear my thoughts! Oh god..."

Shadow nodded, bringing the hedgefox closer to him.

"Yeah..." he said assuringly. "When you hug me, I can actually hug you back. I will admit, I will need to adjust, but it won't take long."

Smiling warmly, a rare trait, he lifted the former Chao into his arms again. Suddenly, images from books he'd read 50 years ago entered his mind.

Bridal... wedding... love... huh?

Shadow blinked as Sheko held out some fruit to him. Noticing the pineapple, he fought off a groan. He hadn't actually eaten any pineapple before.

It's all Sonic's fault. How does my head look like a pineapple?

Taking a breath, the hedgehog nodded, before eating the fruit from the fork. An array of tastes assaulted his tongue.

"Mmmmh..." he murred softly. "Beautiful..."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.