LoZ: Ocarina of Time Remix

CorruptedMoon

"Just as I thought!" She clasped her hands together with a joyful giggle. "I had a dream...In the dream, dark storm clouds were billowing over the land of Hyrule. But suddenly, a ray of light shot out of the forest, parted the clouds and lit up the ground... The light turned into a figure holding a green and shining stone, followed by a fairy..." She paused for a moment before continuing, "I know this is a prophecy that someone would come from the forest... Yes, I thought you might be the one..." She trailed off then stopped, looking surprised and a little embarrassed, "Oh I'm sorry! I got carried away with my story and didn't even properly introduce myself! I am Zelda, Princess of Hyrule. What is your name?"

"The legend goes like this..." Zelda began. "The three goddesses hid the Triforce containing the power of the gods somewhere in Hyrule. The power to grant the wish of the one who holds the Triforce in his hands. If someone with a righteous heart makes a wish, it will lead Hyrule to a golden age of prosperity... If someone with an evil mind has his wish granted, the world will be consumed by evil...That is what has been told... So, the ancient Sages built the Temple of Time to protect the Triforce from evil ones." She paused, then gave a faint smile, "That's right...The Temple of Time is the entrance through which you can enter the Sacred Realm from our world. But the entrance is sealed with a stone wall called the Door of Time... And, in order to open the door, it is said that you need to collect three Spiritual Stones. And another thing you need...is the treasure that the Royal Family keeps along with this legend....the Ocarina of Time! Did you understand well the story I just told you?" she asked, tilting her head slightly. She hoped she hadn't gone too fast.

"That's great!" Zelda smiled, then blinked, "I forgot to tell you... I was spying through this window just now..." She motioned to the window behind her. "The other element from my dream...the dark clouds... I believe they symbolize...that man in there! Will you look through the window at him?" she asked, moving away from the window.

• 4 weeks later...

"Can you see the man with the evil eyes?" Zelda asked. "That is Ganondorf, the leader of the Gerudos. They hail from the desert far to the west. Though he swears allegiance to my father, I am sure he is not sincere. The dark clouds that covered Hyrule in my dream... They must symbolize that man!" She exclaimed quietly.

"What happened? Did he see you?" Zelda asked. At the blonde's nod, she said assuredly, "Don't worry. He doesn't have any idea what were planning...yet!" "Um, Princess?" Navi spoke up, "Did you ever tell the king about this?" At that, Zelda looked slightly disappointed, "...Yes. I told my father about my dreams... However, he didn't believe it was a prophecy... But...I can sense that man's evil intentions!" She exclaimed before putting her hand behind her back and looking to the ground, "What Ganondorf is after must be nothing less than the Triforce of the Sacred Realm. He must have come to Hyrule to obtain it! And, he wants to conquer Hyrule... no, the entire world! Link...now, we are the only ones who can protect Hyrule! Please!" She begged the blonde to help.

Zelda beamed, "Thank you!" Her smile faded slightly, "I...I am afraid... I have a feeling that man is going to destroy Hyrule. He has such terrifying power! But it's fortunate that you have come..." She gave a determined smile. "We must not let Ganondorf get the Triforce! I will protect the Ocarina of Time with all my power! He shall not have it! You go find the other two Spirtiual Stones! Let's get the Triforce before Ganondorf does, and then defeat him!" She paused before pulling out a paper and writing something down. "One more thing... Take this letter... I'm sure it will be helpful to you." She handed the letter to Link.

As the blonde made his way to the exit, a stern-looking woman with white hair and red eyes was standing there. "I am Impa of the Sheikas." She calmly introduced herself. "I am responsible for protecting Princess Zelda. Everything is exactly as the Princess foretold. You are a courageous boy... You are heading out on a big, new adventure, aren't you?" She asked rhetorically before continuing, "My role in the Princess's dream was to teach a melody to the one from the forest. This is an ancient melody passed down by the royal family. I have played this song for Princess Zelda as a lullaby ever since she was a baby... There is mysterious power in these notes. Now listen carefully..." Putting her fingers to her lips, she whistled a soft melody.

Impa let a ghost of a smile cross her face. "If the castle soldiers find you, there will be trouble. Let me lead you out of the castle." -fast forwarding a bit- They were soon out in Hyrule Field. "You brave lad..." The white haired woman started. "We must protect this beautiful land of Hyrule! Take a good look at that mountain. That is Death Mountain, home of the Gorons. They hold the Spiritual Stone of Fire. At the foot of Death Mountain you will find my village, Kakariko. That is where I was born and raised." She explained. "You should talk to some of the villagers there before you go up Death Mountain. The song I just taught you has some mysterious power. Only Royal Family members are allowed to learn this song. Remember, it will help to prove your connection with the Royal Family. The Princess is waiting for you to return to the castle with the stones. All right. We're counting on you!" With that, she threw a deku nut on the ground and vanished.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.