LoZ: Ocarina of Time Remix

CorruptedMoon

This is the Nth (no, not that N, this isn't Pokemon) time we'll be doing this... Ah well. So be horrified, it's a remake of another Legend of Zelda game. Deal with it~ It basically follows the plotline of Ocarina of Time, but with twists. My character, Kaze, is one of those twist. Anywho... Let's just start shall we?

Yawning softly, the small blue-eyed girl got up and stretched. Rubbing an eye, she hopped out of bed and brushed her bangs away from her face. Glancing at the picture on the nightdresser, she gave a small smile, "Good morning, mother, father."

Meanwhile, a tiny blue fair floated in front of a large tree. Her short white hair bobbed as she nodded, "Alright Great Deku Tree! You can count on me!" She promised before flying off.

OFF TOPIC:

*groans* Another one. =P Well, the third time will be the charm, hopefully. Let's finish this one. =P

A young boy, clad in his green nightwear, slept restlessly on his bed in his house. A nightmare seemed to be plaguing his sleep.

A big building... could that be... a castle? That girl... who is she, and why is she looking at me like that? ...and that man... who... no, what is he... no... no... NOOOOOO!

Tossing and turning, the boy shivered, clutching his blanket around him.

• Like 1

OFF TOPIC:

Hey, you agreed. XP Freakin deal with it.

The fairy rubbed her head as she flew into a hut, "Stupid fence." She murmured before she looked at the sleeping boy. She went over him, trying to get him to wake up. "Hello Link! Wake up!" She called, "The Great Deku Tree wants to talk to you! Link, get up!" When she got no response, she got frustrated and began flying around frantically, calling shrilly, "Hey! C'mon! Can Hyrule's destiny really depend on such a lazy boy?!"

Blinking slightly at his appearance, Saria chose not to comment on it, instead glancing at Navi and smiling even more before looking back at the blonde, "Wow! A fairy! Finally, a fairy came to you, Link! Wow! That's great news! I'm so happy for you! Now you're a true Kokiri, Link!" She exclaimed cheerfully, beaming.

Link gave a nod, placing a hand on his best friend's shoulder, before racing off towards where the Deku Tree's meadow was, but what's this? Mido, self-appointed boss of the Kokiri, stood in his path.

"Heh..." he snickered. "Mister No Fairy... in his pyjamas. How adorable... I may just have a nose bleed. You may wear those clothes, but without a fairy, y-..."

Suddenly, he gaped, noticing a fairy floating behind Link.

"What's this?" he sneered. "You have a fairy now, huh?"

Mido blinked at Navi's attitude, before shaking his head.

"The Great Deku Tree summoned you?" he asked incredulously. "I don't believe it! You aren't even properly equipped! Not to mention, you're not even properly dressed... How can you expect to help the Great Deku Tree without even a shield and sword? Sheesh!"

Link narrowed his eyes, before turning away, dejected.

Link nodded, getting to his knees and crawling through the small hole that led to the grove. He could hear a low rumbling.

A monster?

Making it all the way through, the boy got to his feet and turned around. The rumbling grew louder, and before he could move, a boulder came around the corner, rolling towards him. Shivering, he took a few steps back, and just when it looked like the boulder would crush him, it went around another corner.

A magic spell must be possessing it.

Link raced through the grove, quickly making his way to a strange area. A treasure chest sat atop a tree stump, a sign in front of it. Link silently read the sign.

This is the treasure of the Kokiri. Anyone using this treasure is asked to return it when they are finished with it.

Walking up to the chest, Link opened it, pulling out a sword.

Thankfully, Link had remembered to grab his wallet on the way out of his house. He never went anywhere without it. Checking quickly, he gave a smile.

80 rupees. More than enough.

Making a beeline for the shop, he suddenly stopped as he heard the familiar sounding giggle of Miso, sitting atop the shop's entry.

"Hey!" she giggled. "You've got your own fairy now. That's wonderful! I hope you know she will be one of your greatest friends. Be sure to listen to her well. Oh... and nice jammies! Tee hee!"

Blushing, Link grinned and shook his head, rushing into the store.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.