LoZ: Ocarina of Time Remix

CorruptedMoon

Having a look around in the next room, Link found a way to break the web in the middle of the floor. Taking care of a massive Staltula, he jumped off the ledge, landing on the middle of the web. It sagged heavily, before giving way.

"AAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"

SPLASH!

Landing in the water down below, the blond sighed.

Wet pyjamas...

Giving another soft sigh, Link raced for the flame. Bringing out his last Deku Stick, he took a breath and lit the tip, before making a rush back to where he was before. Sure, his bare feet got a bit wet, but at least the stick stayed dry. He managed to get it to light up the web, causing it to burn away quickly.

In the next room, Link encountered a Deku Scrub, bouncing the nuts it spat back at it.

"Please forgive me, master!" it yelped. "I'll never do it again! If you spare me, I'll teach you something cool. You will never beat my brothers up ahead unless you punish them in the proper order. The order is... 2 3 1. Twenty-three is number one! Do you think I'm a traitor?"

Without giving Link a chance to answer, it bounded away, leaving Link to stare blankly after it.

Shaking his head, Link ran to the next door, opening it, and entering the next room. A massive pool of water was in the middle of the room, a massive spiked log was supported a little above a floating platform. It was the only way to the other side, but how could he get across without being torn to pieces?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.