LoZ: Ocarina of Time Remix

CorruptedMoon

Link shook his head in exasperation.

I know she's being helpful... but that was a rather obvious clue... After all, the Deku Scrubs just outside the chamber told me the key to besting the Arachnid Queen. Attack when her eye is red. Okay...

Link brought out his slingshot, stepping back as the massive spider entered attack posture, eye going red. Firing a seed, he gave a grin as the spider dropped to the ground, stunned. Link used this opportunity to jump at the beast's eye with his sword.

Lunging at the spider again, Link dug the sword into the beast's eye, jumping back as it stood again, scurrying towards the wall, before climbing up, and returning to the ceiling. It began to prepare to lay eggs, its eye red once more. Acting quickly, Link shot it with his slingshot, grinning as it fell to the ground. Sword drawn once again, he raced over as fast as he could, before lunging. His sword split the eye in half, the spider screeching in death throes. Its body curling up, the spider began to fade away in strange smoke, leaving a portal of blue light in its wake.

The Great Deku Tree thanked the two for their endeavours, but told them that while they succeeded, he was already doomed. Explaining the history of Hyrule, he then warned of a dark powered man from the desert. With a sad smile, he gave Link the Spiritual Jade of the Forest. With his final words, he died.

"Link, thou art courageous. I entreat ye Navi... Good...bye..."

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.