LoZ: Ocarina of Time Remix

CorruptedMoon

Taking the ocarina, the blond held it to his chest for a moment, clearly treasuring the gift he'd been given. Putting it away safely, he raised his hand slightly, giving a small wave, before taking a few steps backwards. Turning around quickly, he raced out of the forest, not looking back.

Stay well, my friend...

Feeling or not, the owl just ruffled his feathers and began speaking, "It appears that the time has finally come for you to start your adventure! You will encounter many hardships ahead... That is your fate. Don't feel discouraged, even during the toughest times! Go straight this way and you will find Hyrule castle. You will meet a princess there... If you are lost and don't know which way to go, look at the map. Did you get all that? " he asked.

Link shook his head, before making his way forward, running as fast as he could across the vast plain.

Hyrule Plain

The young boy continued running, even though his legs were turning to jelly. Time seemed to pass quickly, although he'd been running for ages.

Finally, I can see the castle...

OFF TOPIC:

If you insist, just know they ain't gonna meet for awhile. :P

-Meanwhile-

The dark haired girl smiled to herself as she entered Kakariko Village. It was late so not many people were out. Breezing past everything else, she stopped at the gate and looked at the guard. He warned her about the volcano and she shrugged, smiling. "I'll be okay." She said with a grin. "I always am." Nodding slightly, the guard allowed the gate to be opened. The girl thanked him before heading through. She hoped to get to the top before sunrise.

-back at Hyrule Market-

The girl paused her singing, looking at the blonde with a smile, "Hello!" she said cheerfully.

Navi glanced at him and shrugged even though he probably couldn't see the action. The girl's eyes widened, "Wow! Is that a fairy?" She gasped.

-Meanwhile again-

Sighing to herself, the blue eyed girl managed to avoid the red creatures trying to attack her and hurried up the path. She frowned slightly when she saw giant boulders blocking the entrance to a cave. "...something's not right here..."

The man shot up, "What in tarnation? Can't a person get a little shut-eye around here?" He paused, noticing Link and Navi, "Hello, and who might you be?" Without waiting for an answer (not that Link would say anything) "Yep, I'm Talon, the owner of the Lon Lon Ranch. I went to the castle to deliver some milk, but I sat down here to rest and I guess I fell asleep..." He trailed off. "That's nice, but your daughter's been looking for you!" Navi piped up. "What?! Malon was looking for me? I'm gonna catch it from her now! I messed up bad, leaving Malon behind to wait for me. She's really gonna let me have it!" He yelped and with that he ran away. Navi sweatdropped, "Are all people outside the forest really weird?"

-And again-

Stopping at the bottom, Kaze blinked at the door being closed. 'Huh...Guess I have to use the song.' Pulling out a silver/gold harp, she plucked out a tune, letting the one inside know who she was.

OFF TOPIC:

Note to all: Kaze does not know Zelda's Lullaby so that is not the song she played. Just think of some random tune, okay?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.