LoZ: Ocarina of Time Remix

CorruptedMoon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The beast gave a loud shriek of pain as the bomb exploded in its stomach, Link acting quickly and lunging for its head. With a swift strike, it was defeated. Link raised an eyebrow.

That was... easy...

Suddenly, it began to roll, moving around the two children, before slamming into the wall and bouncing into the lava pit, where it let out a shriek as it died.

• 2 weeks later...

"This is really really weird..." She mumbled softly, but hurried after them. The light somehow lifted the children in the air and brightened as they disappeared. They reappeared outside of the cavern and were lowered back to the ground. Sudden the sound of something large falling through the sky was heard soon followed by a heavy thud behind the trio. When they turned around, they saw Darunia sitting up, then standing and smiling. "It's me, Darunia! Well done! Thanks to you, we can once again eat the delicious rocks from the Dodongo's Cavern until our stomachs burst!" He frowned slightly, "What a wild adventure! It will make an incredible story... I can't believe that the Dodongos suddenly appeared in such great numbers! And that big rock blocking the cave... All this trouble must have been caused by that Gerudo thief, Gannondorf! He said, "Give me the Spiritual Stone! Only then will I open the cave for you!" You, on the other hand, risked your life for us..." The grin appeared again, "Kid, I like you! How's about you and I become Sworn Brothers?!" He chuckled at the non-plussed look the blonde had. "No, there's no big ceremony involved! Just take this as a token of our friendship!" He lifted his arms and a bright red light shined before a large ruby came floating down.

OFF TOPIC:

While we appreciate your interest, this roleplay has already got established events, and we already know the outcome. Also, considering it being a personal RP that we've done a few times, it's more just something we want to show everyone. But I am thinking of starting a new kind of RP. One that I hope Zeth will get involved in. :)

• 1 month later...

Link gave a nod, before glancing back to Darunia, who informed him of the Great Fairy that lived on Death Mountain's peak. He stared up, but suddenly was taken by surprise as two Gorons landed in front of him, before standing up, arms outstretched.

"You did great!"

"How 'bout a big goron hug, Brother?"

They began walking towards him. Link gasped, before preparing to head down the mountain. He gave a loud wail as another goron came down, blocking his path, forcing him to go up the mountain.

They're gonna squish me!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.