LoZ: Ocarina of Time Remix

CorruptedMoon

As he walked around, Link found himself a little lost. There was a bit of hustle and bustle for a small village. Finding himself at a path, he took it, shivering as it took him to a strange secluded area of the village.

I don't like this...

As he walked forward, he suddenly stopped, noticing lines and lines of stone tablets, all with inscriptions on it.

A cemetery?

Glancing around, he saw a lone boy walking around the graves, holding a stick. As Link approached, the boy stopped and glanced back at him.

"Little kids can't go on the 'Heart-Pounding Gravedigging Tour' described on the sign..." he said in a cute, slightly saddened voice. "Since I can't do that, I'm just imitating Dampé the gravekeeper all day. But with my cute face, I'm not heart-pounding at all, am I?"

Hiding a chuckle, Link shrugged, before smiling at the boy. He suddenly noticed a tomb that was bigger than the others. Walking over to it, he glanced at the stone.

Royal Family's Crypt.

Giving a nod, Link played Zelda's Lullaby, the song Impa had taught him. Suddenly the sky began to darken. The crypt began to glow softly, before suddenly being hit by lightning. The stone exploded to pieces, knocking him to the ground with a scream.

What the hell?!

Standing back up, he noticed the stone was gone, a hole in the ground underneath where it was.

As he walked through the crypt, the boy dealt with four Keese which had made their home within. Strange voices seemed to call out to him as he continued through the underground passages. It wasn't long before he'd made it into a strange area, the scent of death overpowering. Strange green liquid was pooled all around, horrific creatures standing all around.

Now what?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.