The Sheikah's Apprentice [UPDATE:7/18/15]

sairugoth

Zdone11_zpsa88aca53.png

Story

Its been 200 years since the defeat of Demise. Since then all of the sky islands have slowly been dissenting to the surface. Skyloft has been rebuilt as Mission Village (aka Kakariko Village before it got its name) Hyrule Castle has been made on one of the many remaining sky islands that only reside a mile or two in the sky. Castle Town is being built as we know it, right under Hyrule Castle.The story starts out with the goddess Hylia presenting the king of Hyrule the Triforce and promising that with the Triforce he can insure peace with all the other races. (Zoras, Gorons, Dekuscrubbs, ext... That way theirs no wars over the land Hylian's just calmed as Hyrule) After the goddess left, a dark energy engulfed the throne room. The Triforce reacted and shot into 3 different directions. One shot out the door, the other one flu out the window, and the last one slammed our hero of the story, making him fly out the opposite window and fall to the surface.

Dungeons (In order)

Forest Gale Ruins

2014-05-2821_22_50-LegendofZeldaThe-Ocar

Divlock's Chasm

2014-09-2322_52_06-Fire01-SketchUpPro_zp

Stalagmite Cavern

Sheikan Catacombs

Earth Temple

Snow-Top Temple

Hydro Temple

Thunder Surge Temple

2014-09-0513_07_42-TST_DungeonSpireEdit-

Twilight Temple

Sky Temple

Ganon's Tower

Music

Hyrule Field -

Hyrule Field in Winter -

Mission Village -

Kokiri Forest -

Thunder Surge Temple -

Earth Temple by JamesAndrewHarris - https://soundcloud.com/jamesandrewharrisgrant/earth-idea

Snow-Top Temple by JamesAndrewHarris - https://soundcloud.com/jamesandrewharrisgrant/snow-top-temple-idea-1

Twilight Temple by JamesAndrewHarris - https://soundcloud.com/jamesandrewharrisgrant/twilight-idea-demo-2

Sky Temple by JamesAndrewHarris - https://soundcloud.com/jamesandrewharrisgrant/zelda-composition-1-gaming-music-project

Boss Battle by Xenix - http://www.mediafire.com/listen/z9z0v8bw3b7yhta/Sky+Temple+Full+Demo.wav

Screen Shots

Hero_Layout01_zps88fbba97.png

2014-11-1821_17_54-ST_Entrence01skp-Sket

2014-04-0711_53_13-TST06-SketchUpPro_zps

2014-08-2316_10_20-LegendofZeldaThe-Ocar

2014-08-1900_23_42-LegendofZeldaThe-Ocar

2014-08-1823_51_04-LegendofZeldaThe-Ocar

2014-08-1618_20_56-LegendofZeldaThe-Ocar

(FYI - If a maps been removed from the Screen-Shots Spoiler; then its also been removed from the mod)

Edited by sairugoth
  • Like 15

Thanks for the support guys. :) I'll try my best.

That is one of the coolest story ideas I've ever seen :o

if you need a composer, hit me up :)

Thank you for the offer. :)  I'll PM you when the time is right. As for now, I'm still putting things together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: 7/30/13

This is just a little peek to show you guys I'm still serious about this project.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImageThis is the entrence to the Gale Force Temple. Its a floating temple, and the only way to get there is to be teleported.  

I have also got my first dungeon map done, the Forest Gale Ruins.

Posted Image

I'm afraid this is all I can show you guys, I dont want to spoil all the fun for yall :P

• Like 8

I'm interested in the dungeon. You don't see many people create dungeons and get too far with it :P

Well, actually I detailed the dungeon too much, if I triangled it, it would exceed the 3k face limit for OoT. So I actually have to go back and take off some stuff.

Ohh, you can go well beyond 3,000 faces. It really depends on how much the player can see on the screen that decides how much the game slows down.

It's generally just a good idea to keep the collision simple. However, you can be pretty liberal with how detailed you are when it comes to mesh. Of course, don't go too over the top though. The largest face count I have ever had was somewhere near 9000 triangles.

Ohh, you can go well beyond 3,000 faces. It really depends on how much the player can see on the screen that decides how much the game slows down.It's generally just a good idea to keep the collision simple. However, you can be pretty liberal with how detailed you are when it comes to mesh. Of course, don't go too over the top though. The largest face count I have ever had was somewhere near 9000 triangles.

Well that's good to know, because after triangling it will probably come out to something around 5000 faces, maybe a little less. Still not too sure.  

If it turns out that there's no fixing the problem I'm having porting music then I would like to contribute to this. I could lend you any of the songs I've ported into my project. Because if my problem isn't fixed then I'm just going to drop mine and give up.

Edited:

Also I could see if my concept/promotional artist would like to work on your project as well. I just started talking to him and I haven't gotten or used any of his work yet, but he's really, really good.

If it turns out that there's no fixing the problem I'm having porting music then I would like to contribute to this. I could lend you any of the songs I've ported into my project. Because if my problem isn't fixed then I'm just going to drop mine and give up.

Edited:

Also I could see if my concept/promotional artist would like to work on your project as well. I just started talking to him and I haven't gotten or used any of his work yet, but he's really, really good.

No problem, if you want to join just PM me and we'll talk. The more the merrier, Right?  

But are you sure you want to just give up on your project?

Yeah, my project wasn't all that exciting without the new music in each area and sequence, it had new puzzles implemented in each dungeon some small mods here, and there to it, but that was it.. Well that, and a few new maps. Currently it seems impossible to replace all of the music, and that was main idea for a whole new experience. So, until I learn more about hacking the debug rom I will not work on a project of my own,

and I'd be happy to join too, your hack looks impressive.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:10/25/13

This place is called "The Forbidden Grounds" which resides in the Desert Oasis

Capture_zps95e3a5b6.png

Capture4_zpsdf847f04.png

Capture2_zps51cbec7b.png

Capture7_zps76506b84.png

My medallieon texture dident come out right, if any body knows a solution to that problem please tell me. I'v been trying to figer it out for weeks now.

Capture5_zpse3951200.png

Capture3_zps58dcc234.png

• Like 4