The Sheikah's Apprentice [UPDATE:7/18/15]

sairugoth

Your work would look multitudes better if you'd fix the textures. Try manually triangulating your models as well as stretching your textures to be larger. Best they look good from a distance than up close. OoT has a lot of stretched, blurry textures (see the walls of Hyrule Field, Kakariko, etc), but it sells from a distance. When you're up close, you're attention is focused on the micro.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hell yeah! Awesome! Keep up the good work, that Sword looks awesome, will there be a cool story behind it or will it be just handed to you?

Nothing in my mod is going to be a free hand out. Its going to be a hell of a challenge just for you to get the first sword.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks beautiful, really makes me wants to hold onto this project's progress. Nice job, and the new story is great as well. (Does it take place between Skyward Sword and Minish Cap?)

I tried to keep the story less detailed on the hero and more story on his surroundings this time. That way I don't spoil it for you guys.

Also, if I had to put my mod on the timeline it would probably look something like this...

legend-of-zelda-timeline_EDIT_zps0c56114

• Like 2