The Sheikah's Apprentice [UPDATE:7/18/15]

sairugoth

• 4 weeks later...

UPDATE: 1/18/14

OK, So theres some good news and theres some bad news.

Bad News: So I was being a dumn ass the other day and fryed my laptop/PC by pluging a external usb DVD player into a higher voltage than its expose to use (becuase my speakers just so happen to have the same wire end I needed for my external player, and I thought "hay, how convenient" ) and then pluging my usb in my laptop, and now it has not been working since then. (I was just trying to install my Wii AR MAX mini DVD so I could just mess around on LoZss. Life really dose suck some times.)

Good News:I was able to keep all of my project data intact using a usb drive that wholds up to 500GB. In fact I put all of my importent data in it just for these kind of situations. And I should be back working on my mod later next month when I get my computer repaird.  Also...

Fishing Whole!

2014-01-1723_25_48-Fishing_Whole04-Sketc2014-01-1723_19_06-Fishing_Whole04-Sketc

This map is not fully done. These are some pics I ment to update you guys about 2 weeks ago but never got the chance to.

Edited by sairugoth
  • Like 7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: 3/14/14

Its still far from completion, but this is the basic layout of Mission Village.

LOZ002_zpsdca97c8a.png

LOZ001_zps1d408155.png

EDIT: Also..I know alot of you are wanting to see some actual gameplay, So I'm making it a goal to have Trailer 2 out before May 1st.

Edited by sairugoth
  • Like 8

• 3 weeks later...

Just something I wiped up in about 5min.

(and no, its not a kkk guy) My inspration for this guy came from a anime called Baka and Test. (really funny anime) 

2014-04-0322_16_04-Grim02-SketchUpPro_zp

Anyways, I'm hoping to replace the the ghost with Grim here. I figred a spining sythe would be scarier than a lamp.

• Like 2

On a more serious note, I don't think anyone has started a topic for all the current mods in development...

I can remedy that!

Well Conker did make one a while back but its kinda out dated now since a lot of people have canceled there mods.

see.. https://www.the-gcn.com/topic/2281-projects-to-keep-your-eyes-on/

It seems like its just you me and Airikita who's working on projects these days.