Zelda's Eternal Youth Hack - [MORE UPDATES!!!]

Airikita

Yeah, but if you replaced the Game Over sequence with that...wouldn't you end up making a constant loop every time you died?

Nope, the cutscene only repeats once already. I replaced Saria's Fairy Ocarina cutscene with this one.

Plus the Game Over screen only warps you from the Ice Cavern, it won't warp you from anywhere else. I'm going to make a new Ice Temple, so the Ice Cavern will be irrelevant for my mod.

• Like 1

Yeah, but if you replaced the Game Over sequence with that...wouldn't you end up making a constant loop every time you died?

Nope, the cutscene only repeats once already. I replaced Saria's Fairy Ocarina cutscene with this one.

Plus the Game Over screen only warps you from the Ice Cavern, it won't warp you from anywhere else. I'm going to make a new Ice Temple, so the Ice Cavern will be irrelevant for my mod.

Phew, well that's a relief then.

• Like 1

Here's a quick idea of my storyline idea:

Link is having nightmares because he misses Navi, so he goes crazy from lack-of-fairy-love, and starts hallucinating Unicat. Unicat is the manifestation of Link's delusion in a crazy hard mode journey, and Unicat is the manifestation of his happiness in his crazy delusion to keep him somewhat stable.

The world has been changed by the King; the Deku Tree was revived (because fuck the Deku Sprout until Adult Link's timeline), and Hyrule was totally flipped.

The Deku Tree still dies from complications of aging, rather than a curse, because he was already old, and didn't matter if he died from the curse in the first place. The fire inside the Deku Tree, is partially from a curse, but his age makes him too weak to resist the new curse. It also represents a symbolic death of the Deku Tree's age destroying him inside, which only manifests itself more from a curse.

This "curse" isn't Ganondorf as Ganondorf is dead, something else is causing it....

I know what that something is, but the storyline will have to be connected later on as it progresses.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

UPDATE:

Dialogues tweaked, and Kokiri Forest cleaned up a bit:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What still needs to be done:

- Deku Tree still remains incomplete, and needs to be touched-up a bit more for a complete dungeon

• Like 2

An OOT Hack that's not trying to be dark and edgy with BLOOD and Dark Link plastered all over it and is actually trying to be fun and not overly ambitious?

Dear God, finally.

I applaud you with my hands and feet. No, seriously. I swear a lot of the hacks here have the same grim dark uber deep theme (No offense).

It's about time we get something that focuses on fun.

(Other than Zelda's Birthday, of course)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Before I forget, I would like to thank someone for helping me, whether he likes it or not. I give credit to SoulofDeity for teaching me how to hack display lists, however he's being an anus right now, and not helping me fix a current issue, instead is quitting hacking.

I wish you luck (anus) and hope your tooth explodes in your mouth.

--------------------------------

On another note, I would also like to credit the following people for their assistance:

- Sakura

- HeavyZ

- xdaniel

- Petrie911 and mzxrules for their actor/exit knowledge (clashing minds always helps, no?)

And I acknowledge any assistance in the last while.

If you guys are worried, this is not a quit post, this is just a shout-out since I forgot to list some honorable mentions. Even if a certain anus won't admit he's being a smartass for accusing me of not knowing anything <^>.

Yes, I still care, but I still move forward.

• Like 2

I'm trying to dig up display lists in Pokemon Stadium 2, but the setup is very... bizarre:

And yes, this is part of the project... I am hoping to convert it to OoT's output later, but uh... does anyone know how the shit the display lists are even operated in Pokemon Stadium 2? I found the texture/tile commands, but eh...

I can't really find a file table, but I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't considering it's more likely Pokemon was just programmed for the visuals to be loaded on-demand, and the RAM changes frequently.

EDIT:

(scrapped)

• 2 months later...

Just updating that I won't be hacking Pokemon Stadium 2 until more of this project is tweaked more. Perhaps even leave it out of the equation and make custom models. I might make something else that would make this more intense.

That is, of course, if everything eventually works out.

EDIT:

Project will be worked on next week!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, currently working on making Epona work for kid Link:

KidLink-in-AdultWorld_zps08779b81.jpg

So far she now can be summoned by kid Link, but also figured out how to make kid Link appear in adult's timeline! If I can separate the two, I'm sure to make it controllable with an item to put kid Link there.

• Like 3

Success, but with unfortunate problems:

Epona works fine in Nemu, yet has some weird problems... Ocarina Songs don't work properly (and I expect other things that Link does too) and no Stalchildren? Epona does not load in Mupen at all...

EDIT:

Bugs fixed, Epona works fine... minor problem: I had too many groups loaded.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.