Official Screenshot of the Day Thread

Zeth Ryder

Anyway, here's a map which I made in Google Sketchup, which I originally exported using TIG's exporter and threw into SO and injected into Ocarina. However, I'm currently learning Unity, which unbeknownst to me supports OBJ files! Using the exported OBJ I put into SO, I literally just threw it into Unity from the project folder and it just worked. The beauty of it all? It's a flawless 1:1 copy on both SO and Unity - a true praise towards xdan and SO :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

So this is what I did with the Blackout Day! I uploaded the finished model of the Temple of Light into Second life(since its a great sandboxing game to upload your own creations) and put the original HIGH QUALITY textures on it. I really wish OOT was able to handle hires textures now. *Sadfaces*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Zeth it is possible to upload it into zelda with hires textures. you would just have to upload it with low res textures then go to the level and use rice's plugin to dump the textures and paste the hires ones over the low res ones, just keep the aspect ratio a multiple of 4 ex. 512x512 or or if if is a long image 512x1024, you get the picture. this just an example these are in game pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Posted Image

Uh-oh... where's the pink-haired elf when you need her?

This is actually running on the Wind Waker ISO. I replaced the Nintendo logo in Logo.arc and got this. Since the game overlays a red pallet onto it (everything white is red), I picked this guy's insignia to test. I think a modified version will become sort of my Youtube emblem. It could use some repositioning, but it's a nice way to end the day- with no hanging.

Also, props to whoever knows what I'm referencing. :)

Wait, I take it back. THIS is the screenshot of the day for me.

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

EfdFi.png

And then the game hung. One Magic Boost down the drain. :<

EDIT: Four times later and a really quick dodge roll from the portal later, Roxas is taken care of. Also:

bGQ1l.png

UKHP3.png

F8ECs.png

I feel like this is the polar opposite of Columbine.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.