Official Screenshot of the Day Thread

Zeth Ryder

Posted Image

Just a side project I started so I could "take a break" from other hacks...

I aim to have you fight all the bosses in a row and time it, rather like

. Equipment will be updated after each fight so you'll have the necessary items and I'll have 4 difficulty levels which will just change the amount of damage you receive. The options are working at the moment but that's all. The screen you see replaces the map select and appears when you exit the title screen.

I'll probably post this in the community projects forum or something when it's had a little more work.

• Like 1

I've got a few old screenshots to show off, all random ones. http://core.the-gcn.com/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif

Posted Image

This one's from the game I usually do work on, Trainz 2009. This is a personal retexture of an LNER A4 to resemble "Bittern" as she was running before her recent overhaul, where she assumed the guise of late class member "Dominion of New Zealand."

Posted Image

I (rarely) use MikuMikuDance, since I know very little about animating in said program, but I did manage to pose Luka (my fave Vocaloid :D)

Posted Image

Team Fortress 2. Best game I've ever played, and the only shooter I can enjoy without fraging (other than Halo with friends.)

Posted Image

"It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum...and I'm all out of gum."

I WOULD post another Trainz screenshot of mine, however, I'm not really sure if I should, as it revolves around my childhood and I'd prefer not to get flamed.

• 2 weeks later...

OMAIGOSH THAT SUCKS GO WASTE URSALF.

Anywho, looks nice.

Now, I'll just pop one in right here:

Capture4.PNG

One giant Overgrowth arena! And the scale of this one, pales in comparison to the size I made it afterwards. It literally scared me to walk around this thing(don't ask, I have a weird fear of massive man-made objects. Seriously. ._.).

I have an awesome MM clock widget.

6b26c549-a32d-1ca2.jpg

Ganondork, I have a fear of flying too long out of bounds over the ocean in GTA: San Andreas.

It's weird, but I think the waves get bigger the further out you go. ._.

Also, does that widget come in Android flavor, 'cause I want it. :3

Edit: This is my 'screenshots', which is really just a video at a low framerate.

<embed width="700" height="500" src="http://content.screencast.com/users/Malqua/folders/Jing/media/4340528f-605f-4d0a-bcc7-1fa63e1af38d/00000032.swf"></embed>

The point of this video is to show the error I'm getting while running Minecraft through Eclipse. The error being that the player is flashing from bright to dim while in 3rd person, and while in 1st person, if holding a block, the block is bright. Normally that shouldn't happen, but I'm pretty sure it's only an error because I'm running it through Eclipse. It shouldn't still be there when I finish this mod. :3

Ganondork, I have a fear of flying too long out of bounds over the ocean in GTA: San Andreas.

It's weird, but I think the waves get bigger the further out you go. ._.

Also, does that widget come in Android flavor, 'cause I want it. :3

Edit: This is my 'screenshots', which is really just a video at a low framerate.

<embed width="700" height="500" src="http://content.screencast.com/users/Malqua/folders/Jing/media/4340528f-605f-4d0a-bcc7-1fa63e1af38d/00000032.swf"></embed>

The point of this video is to show the error I'm getting while running Minecraft through Eclipse. The error being that the player is flashing from bright to dim while in 3rd person, and while in 1st person, if holding a block, the block is bright. Normally that shouldn't happen, but I'm pretty sure it's only an error because I'm running it through Eclipse. It shouldn't still be there when I finish this mod. :3

That reminds me of my fear of being in a giant body of water surrounded by large cliffs in Crysis Sandbox 2 Editor. ;-;

And yes, it does come in Android flavor, only. Believe it or not, that is Android I am running, although a custom ROM. MIUI. :3

http://www.miui.com <--- best Android ROM EVAR!

Also, that is an interesting error. And...

PoV Title.PNG

For those who even remember the game I am working on, it's on hold, due to the engine it's being made with becoming too unstable for debugging/general use.

I am waiting for ARC to be finished, so I can convert the game to an ARC project to continue work.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.