The Sheikah's Apprentice [UPDATE:7/18/15]

sairugoth

Haha! By the end of this project you're going to have more unused maps than used ones! It sort of reminds me of Nintendo's own creative process in making OoT. In any case your new Forest Gale Ruins is amazing! I literally gasped when I saw what you had done with it. As for those unused maps and dungeons... I think we could find a use for them in ZB2, almost without a doubt.

• Like 2

OMG, your maps always look so very good!!!  I always feel like I have to really push my own project further when I see your work.

Your discarded map are now a part of ZB2.  Anyone else doing a project should consider adding them to their own projects.  You don't get maps of the quality every day.

• Like 3

UPDATE:6/16/14

Its been exactly one year since I started this project. And I'm sorry to say I can't give you guys a new trailer yet (it is coming tho)

I believe I remember someone here in the GCN awhile back say that "we modders make our own beta content, just like OoT" or something along those lines (I think it was mzxrules who said that, not too sure) Anyways the point being is that I made this consolation of beta pictures in this zip folder you guys can check out. Some of it you've probably already seen, and others you have not: http://www.mediafire.com/download/77vwaxworxyph72/TSA+BETA.zip

As a conclusion of my first year on this project I just want to say that I wish I could of done more.

UPDATE:6/16/14

Its been exactly one year since I started this project. And I'm sorry to say I can't give you guys a new trailer yet (it is coming tho)

I believe I remember someone here in the GCN awhile back say that "we modders make our own beta content, just like OoT" or something along those lines (I think it was mzxrules who said that, not too sure) Anyways the point being is that I made this consolation of beta pictures in this zip folder you guys can check out. Some of it you've probably already seen, and others you have not: http://www.mediafire.com/download/77vwaxworxyph72/TSA+BETA.zip

As a conclusion of my first year on this project I just want to say that I wish I could of done more.

Thanks man! didn't mean to rush you, the project is doing great! Happy birthday LOZ-SA project \o/

• Like 1

You've given us plenty of updates and screenies to keep us happy :P

I'm liking the model you have for Link's replacement. You just need to group limbs in order to make the replacements via Hylian Toolbox. Knowing that these are beta pics makes me all the more excited to see "new" models!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is that based on the Castle town from Twilight Princess? Sorry if this has already been answered.

What a really cool map though, these are always a joy. :D

The very front part kinda is, but other than that its completely original. Its really made more like MM style in the since that you can get up on almost every roof in Castle town.

The very front part kinda is, but other than that its completely original. Its really made more like MM style in the since that you can get up on almost every roof in Castle town.

That's really cool, I like that it is in the MM style. I really asked because I thought the map looked great and was curious to the design. :) 

Your maps are really looking awesome btw. :D