Official Xbox One Thread

Conker

Funnily enough, this doesn't bother me in the slightest. I knew the Family Account program would be sacrificed in the future. I always thought it was a weird concept anyway.

As a single account holder, I am not affected in any way, and when I eventually do get my Xbox ONE, I will continue to game nonchalantly.

Oh, and even funnier, I had contemplated the idea of getting a family shared account for myself, my brother and my cousin, but ultimately had decided against it, even though it would have saved me a lot of money. Glad I didn't get it now.

As a single account holder

Yeah, then no duh it's not going to bother you. :P

Anyways, Microsoft is going to lose a lot of customers. Who, though? Low income families that eventually discover they're paying double/triple/quadruple/whatever after MS makes the switch. They're gonna check those credit card statements, and... BAM!

I'm sorry, but MS is a really sleazy company. They literally do not know what the fuck they're doing, at all.

Sent from my iPhone, because Siri has my manhood in her purse... or something.

• Like 2

I may end up fighting the urge to buy the new Xbox once it comes out and it's gotten a bunch of good titles, just because the decisions they have made since the Xbox One. I don't support such decisions, and I won't support them unless some people get replaced and things change. This isn't that big of a deal, but combined with everything else of recent.. yeah. They're just money hungry fiends.

I mean I wouldn't judge if any of the Xbox fanboys still gamed MS regardless, I'm just that guy who doesn't like things that aren't right, or companies that suck at making decisions especially when it comes to something I'm so passionate about like gaming, I've never been much of an Xbox fanboy myself. So I'll make it a point to just stick to the PS4 and Wii U, as insignificant as my actions may be

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.