Absences

CorruptedMoon

I'm not gonna be posting as much as my parents are finally getting the divorce that they've needed forever and I'm getting ready for the move; so staying in constant contact, moving and learning japanese are gonna be too difficult to do all three at once so I'll be creeping and reading the fourm just not as actively as in the past

Edit: removed some basic grammar mistakes

So I'm semi back. I still have a lot on my plate but I'll be actively reading posting more

Edit: I'm going through a big change but still trying to be active

I´m sorry, but I can´t continue on this forums if things are going to keep going on like this. I´m tired of accussations, fighting, lies, pain, and sadness. Everytime I come here, I get depressed and it´s just because people like those d***heads.

See you sometime, maybe on April. Best of lucks!

I´m sorry, but I can´t continue on this forums if things are going to keep going on like this. I´m tired of accussations, fighting, lies, pain, and sadness. Everytime I come here, I get depressed and it´s just because people like those d***heads.

See you sometime, maybe on April. Best of lucks!

Are you SERIOUS? Wow, okay. Talk about making a big deal and leaving over nothing.

I'm back. I've been gone for a while because I just haven't had much to contribute. 

Zeth, if you're reading this, my condolences, it sucks that you have to go through all this and it's even worse that some people continue to be so immature about the project despite your situation.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My home computer is experiencing a few hardware troubles and I am getting it fixed, I have no ida how long it will be before I will have access to it again or if I even need to have it replaced. In the mean time, I will be out of the loops until then, in more places than just here. However, I do have access to the GCN on my college issued computer when I am home. Otherwise, I will be largely missing until my computer is fixed.

Ciao,

~Mellow

Update: April 8, 2013

I talked with the owners of the shop. They said that the USB port that snapped a good while ago under unforseen circumstances what shorting out, shutting the computer down abruptly whenever it moved at wrong way, sort of like that old board game, Operation. Generally a massive nuisance and headache. I do have access to the internet, however, but only by means of this school issued computer that I hate with a passion, always plotting away to somehow destroy it and keep it under warranty. However, until the PC is fixed, you will not see very much of me.

Edited by Mellow

• 3 weeks later...

From tomorrow on I'll be going to France for 1 week with my french class and I'm not sure whether I'll be able to log in or not, so I guess we'll have to see how active I'll be over that week. Well at least I'll be able to meet a few cute french girls. :D

I'm heartbroken. :(

I thought we had something.

:P

From tomorrow on I'll be going to France for 1 week with my french class and I'm not sure whether I'll be able to log in or not, so I guess we'll have to see how active I'll be over that week. Well at least I'll be able to meet a few cute french girls. :D

I'm heartbroken. :(

I thought we had something.

:P

Oh don't worry, deep down in my heart you will always be my very first choice. xD

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm done. Not with this place, but with coding, hacking and modding any Zelda stuff, at least for now. There's one thing I'll still do which I was asked about via PM, there's another bigger thing that I'll still tinker with, but that's it.

Edit: Also not because of one thing or whatever, that decision is a culmination of things.

Edited by xdaniel

I'm done. Not with this place, but with coding, hacking and modding any Zelda stuff, at least for now. There's one thing I'll still do which I was asked about via PM, there's another bigger thing that I'll still tinker with, but that's it.

Edit: Also not because of one thing or whatever, that decision is a culmination of things.

Have fun with whatever you find yourself doing in the coming weeks, months if not even years.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm out of here. I've always made people feel uncomfortable, always was apparently an ass to people, and am just a horrible person to discuss anything and everything with on this website. I'm out of here, and may or may not come back.

And no, don't fucking lie: you know this place would be better without me. You know how much grief I've caused? A LOT. For years. I've scared many people away, and even did so during my run as a staff member some time ago.

I'm an insufferable ass, and hardly anyone here likes me(not being an attention whore, this is based off of my interactions with many people here over the years).

I've made this place more of a hell for most than it even should have been. Good bye.

Sent from my cell phone, because ancient satellites from across the cosmic web are lame.

We all have differences, medo, but I will be sorry to see you go. We've had our agreements and disagreements, but in the end, I think you're a great person. Sometimes you need someone who will be blunt with something, and/or have a strong opinion. *gives cookie* Don't leave because of being mad, okay?

• Like 3

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.