The Official Drawing Thread

LEepicPOULET

wonderland__by_alex_hughes123-d5cvva8.jpg

S'UP GUYS.

NAMES KUSAI AND I'M INACTIVE AS F**K

Anyway.

I learned that there is an art thread and figured i'd try to be a bit active on here.

This one is a couple months old, but not a couple years which is good 8D

I suck at backgrounds <<

Looks pretty damn amazing, if I do say so myself. Adorable, as well.

(and yeah, trying to be a bit more active is a swell idea; you're staff after all :P )

And there goes my jealousy alarm... :3

5VI5n.jpg

Nice to finally see it colored! It came out great. :)

Cute and epic as always, Kusai~

I very much love the concept.

And Mods, I am a fan of the sword, and you did well with the arms.

NightSteelCoverRenaFinishedNoLetteringEyeFix.png

Very good job you did there! Her outfit looks great.

@ Kusai Wow! You're really good! I can't ever manage to draw manga style

(although I try...)

@Sang Very well done; I like his action pose, although his leg is a bit misaligned on

his left (why point out your speck when I can't see the plank in my own eye :D ) but

nethertheless you captured an excellent pose.

@TellTale I always like your artwork because of how you use colors to set the mood.

Great job!

Now, as soon as I get some artwork up, criticize me! That way I'll get better....

Here's a drawing I did in attempt to get into the URA project as a character concept artist. He was supposed to be a Dark World NPC, and he was basically just a guy made entirely of lava, or... Lava-esque materials.

Sadly, Zeth said that they already had a bunch of concept artists, and didn't need any more. Ah well. Maybe next time!

Posted Image

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

A picture I'm working on of a few people who are pretty important to me. From left-right from top-bottom there's: ZethN64, Shadowfire, Shurikenangel(from SL), Sakura, Secant(Naxylldrit for those who aren't aware of his namechange) Satoshi Kura, Hellrasier465(Or Ashe for those more familiar with him), Elsewhat(Tell-tale-heart), Myself, and my Fiance. :3
Tried to do it in a Scott Pilgram style, and the poses are from a poster(save for the pony) I'll post an updated one when I can :D Hope you guys like it ; w;

Posted Image

• Like 2

This is a rough sketch I did awhile back. I made a water-colour painting from this drawing. Might post it later. ^_^

Annabel Lee

130118-173938_zps6586f98a.jpg

Very nice, I would love to see the painting. The pose and dress are both elegant.

A picture I'm working on of a few people who are pretty important to me. From left-right from top-bottom there's: ZethN64, Shadowfire, Shurikenangel(from SL), Sakura, Secant(Naxylldrit for those who aren't aware of his namechange) Satoshi Kura, Hellrasier465(Or Ashe for those more familiar with him), Elsewhat(Tell-tale-heart), Myself, and my Fiance. :3

Tried to do it in a Scott Pilgram style, and the poses are from a poster(save for the pony) I'll post an updated one when I can :D Hope you guys like it ; w;

524975_10151448090330742_457690236_n.jpg

Epic job so far, Kusai! It's hard to fit so many into one drawing ^^

Something creepy I drew for a friend. I mean, it's not THAT creepy, but oh well, I tried:

MadHatterXeoverium_zps4d452f75.png

• Like 1

Posted Image

Look at me. Just look at my beautiful face. OH MY GOD I AM SO BEAUTIFUL.

Posted Image

Where's me atz? lolololololollolololool- >cough<

jk, very nice; reminds me I need to draw again.  <_<

Does cross stitch count as art? I don't know if it's worth a whole thread....so I'll post it in here.

I got the cross-stitch bug from my mom. In fact, whenever I think about my mom, she's huddled over her latest cross stitch piece working diligently on it.

I'm the type who flits from one project to the next and eventually finishes them all at one time.

Here's my favorite ones I'm working on (8 pics):

cross2_zps614207ee.jpg

cross3_zps601315f4.jpg

cross5_zps87a10553.jpg

cross4_zps8a966a05.jpg

cross6_zpse5abab30.jpg

cross7_zps6814ebcb.jpg

cross8_zps0cff58a7.jpg

cross9_zpsf69952a3.jpg

• Like 8

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.