The Official Drawing Thread

LEepicPOULET

I like the line flow you have with the sketch, very nice. Can't wait to see some colour slapped on it. :D

I always wondered (please don't be offended by lack of knowledge) but with fursonas (is that the proper term?) I've always seen, it's usually like foxes or cats and stuff. Do people have horses or dogs or anything else they use?

I always wondered (please don't be offended by lack of knowledge) but with fursonas (is that the proper term?) I've always seen, it's usually like foxes or cats and stuff. Do people have horses or dogs or anything else they use?

Mine and my fiance's fursona's are huskies. people have all sorts of fursonas, you just need to see them get creative xD

I'm actually really proud of this one. This is the first picture I not only finished 100% complete in one sitting, but it's also my first 100% digital piece. 
I think I managed to get it done in 2-4 hours, which is pretty slow, but considering I'm not used to DRAWING with a tablet, it's not bad. 

I'm going to start doing practice pieces like this from now on so I can get more hang of it. 

Posted Image

• Like 2

I'm actually really proud of this one. This is the first picture I not only finished 100% complete in one sitting, but it's also my first 100% digital piece. 

I think I managed to get it done in 2-4 hours, which is pretty slow, but considering I'm not used to DRAWING with a tablet, it's not bad. 

I'm going to start doing practice pieces like this from now on so I can get more hang of it. 

Posted Image

Whoa..... are you sure you're not a pro with a tablet?

Finished pic!

grooseland__by_alex_hughes123-d5x8hya.pn

Beautiful, Kusai, I love it 8D

I really like how you color your eyes C:

***Edit***

I've been doing commissions lately, so I've been pushed out of my comfort zone. I'm not proud of this one except for the background:

CommisionForPeachFinishedWords_zpsd3baaf

This character is not mine, I belongs to someone I met on SL.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.