The Central Realm

Gazpacho146

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Koume and Kotake flew quickly through the air on their broomsticks, side by side. Both of them were confused; the land below was not familiar to them.

"Where in all of Termina are we?" Kotake called to Koume.

"I don't know!" Koume called back. "You tell me!"

Kotake snapped around. "Don't take that tone with me! Is that how you treat your older sister!?"

"How many times have I told you," Koume screeched, "That we're TWINS! We're the SAME AGE!"

"Oh, cool down!" Kotake responded. "Look over there. It's some sort of castle. Maybe those multicolored boys can tell us where we are!" She then promptly dived towards them, Koume following without saying a word.

"You three!" Kotake called to the three Links, hovering just above them. "Can you boys please tell us where this is? Or maybe direct us back to the Southern Swamp?"

Koume suddenly recoiled, sliding several feet back in the air, shrieking all the while. Kotake seemed confused.

"What's wrong, Koume? Afraid of... er... what are you three, triplets?"

"No!" Koume replied, regaining some of her composure. "That kid in green! He looks SO familiar! The sight of him just... burns me up!"

Kotake stared at Green for a moment, before coming to the same conclusion as her sister.

"Kid!" she snapped. "Have we met before?"

Green: I..I.. I don't think so..

*whispers to Red* I am actually older than all of you, She doesn't recognize you, After my first battle with Ganon, I kept using Red Potion and Fairies, to stay alive, I should have told you.. Zelda's been doing the same... We use fairies when we die, to be born again... I should have told you all...

Because now enemies from my previous lives are gonna start recognizing us if they are coming back...

OFF TOPIC:

this is probably the worst example of a plot hole ever. but, i did it just to add to it a little

Red: *whispers to Green* Well isn't that great? Now Purple and I are dragged along into this mess...look, let's just talk to these old hags and go find Zelda and Blue. *stops whispering* OK, ladies...we've never met you before, now just run along and go make potions or whatever you do-uh...did I just say the potions part out loud?

OFF TOPIC:

I see a battle coming up soon...

Suddenly, just when the Link's Couldn't hold off any more, A strange blue and cyan figure descended from the sky, the figure then proceeded to shoot his weapon at the witches.

Green: Thanks! Who are you? We would have been dead without you!

Mega: I'm Mega Man. Do any of you know what is going on here?

Kotake reeled at the heat blast.

"Ouch!" she cried.

"C'mon, Kotake! Time to get serious!" Koume shrieked. It was at that point that they twirled around each other, merging into the being known as Twinrova.

"Now you've done it!" the superwitch crooned. "You can't possibly beat us now!"

Twinrova then shot a blast of both hot and cold at the four.

Red: MAN DOWN! Ugh, try THIS! *takes out Ice and Fire Rods, searches for magic drastically* HA! GOT IT! Hhhhhhaaaarrrrghhhghghhhhghghghhhhh-*rods begin to power up, force begins to shake body* URUUU-GHH-*light shoots from the rods, the attacks intertwine as they shoot out in a beam, aiming at Twinrova* QUICK, PURPLE, GREEN, GET HER! *collapses to the ground from exhaustion*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.