The Central Realm

Gazpacho146

A thunk was heard as a hook shot was fired into the wall behind them.

A young blonde in blue clad was visible as he jumped off, and swung down, kicking the creature known as Twinrova in the back of the head.

He had managed to land on the ground, only to lose his grip on his hookshot, and fell over onto his face. He grumbled a little and picked himself up, looking over at the other three Links.

"H-Hey guys... glad I finally found you..."

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red: Heyyy, well if it isn't Mr. Clumsy? You know, I had all of this under control, you just butted in. Hmph...with her down, we can finally find Zelda. Though, we might be forgetting something...*leans down, energy from Twinrova begins to move out from their bodies and into the form of a Heart Container* Hmm, I guess we all did fair work, so for a change, I guess we can all get some-*crushes Heart Container, then throws the remains around, the energy being absorbed by each person's body*

Red: No problem, anyway, how will we get those gu-WOAH! The guards are gone! They must have ran when they heard a battle on the roof...wait, that means-*from a hatch on the roof several feet away, guards storm in, all holding spears and bows*

Guards (in unison): HALT! *charges at all Links*

Red: Hmph, they're no match for US! *sprints and jumps over their heads, leaping on their heads for support* Ha! If they got through to us with this hatch, then we can get inside with it too! *dives inside the hatch* (echoing voice from inside) COME ON!

Red: See, easy! *clutches head in pain as Blue lands on his head* ARGH! YOU IDIOT! WATCH IT! Uuughhh...anyway, we're in a storage room I presume...let's try going downstairs, if I remember the old Hyrule Castle, then we should find something along the lines of a Visitor Room below us.

OFF TOPIC:

By Visitor Room, I mean the one that Ganondorf goes into when Zelda and Link were kids, when they peer into the window and see him.

Hey Guys, wait up! Said Green, running forward and flipping into the hatch.

(y'know like the jump where you jump off of a stump in Majora's Mask?)

Blue, where were you at? We've been worried about you! Green said, huffing from the previous battle.

I just feel bad that Mega Man died, well exploded, to be exact, trying to help us...

Suddenly there was a bright flash of light as Mega Man reapperead.

Green slowly creeped up the hall way, reminiscing the time when he first met Zelda. Then he peeked out the window, and saw her peeking through the glass at them.

"H-h-hey! Red! Blue! Purple! I think I found Zelda!"

Mega Man ran up the hallway backwards, sending Hard Knuckles at the guards who were running up the hall towards them.

"Just keep doing what you're doing, Mega! We need to talk to Zelda to see if she knows what's going on!" said Green.

Mega Man nodded his head in agreement, sending another Hard Knuckle down the aisle.

OFF TOPIC:

For the sake of time...I'll take up the position as Zelda. It'll be nice to stop being so arrogant for once. By the way, should we have OoT Link's personality merge with Four Sword's Green Link when he talks to Zelda?

Zelda: Links! I'm so glad I found you! Somehow, I know you all, but you don't look like the Link I know! Anyway, I think I know why we're starting to think different things and why we're all in the same universe -- several universes collided, and the impact of it all formed a large core of corruption in the center, and outwards more of the original land from the dimensions will be. In these universes, apparently there were DIFFERENT TYPES of us, and when the universes merged, they were all put together into one!

OFF TOPIC:

another plot-hole from me, replacing that last one, yeah, all the Links, like the OoT Link, TP Link and others have been merged into Green, maintaining the OoT form. Same with Zelda, I guess. Just so Green and Zelda aren't like old geezers, they are children. and on that morphed-into-one subject, that's how the other Links know about the structure of the castle and this world. sorry bout' that. hope it makes sense :D and yeah, I like OoT Link more than any of them, and due to the merging, the clones have all Greens Knowledge of the other games

Green: I knew it! We aren't 500! We've just been merged with alternate forms of ourselves, so we have knowledge of our other adventures?

Man, this is creepin me out! I had red and everyone scared that me and you were like 500, but it was just because of all those memories flooding in and it mixed my brain up. Red, Purple, sorry for all that confusion! We are all the same age!

Blue is right. Green said. taking in all that was going on, he was distracted by a yell down the hallway.

Mega Man was firing his Gemini Laser down the hall now,

Guys! I can't hold them off much longer we need to escape! Mega Man said.

Do you have anything that can help us? Green shouted.

Yes i do! Mega Man said, he whistled for his dog, Rush. who came zooming up the hallway. everyone hop on!

Zelda we'll need to meet again! Green called, being swept away by Rush.

Green held on tight, as they busted through the wall, he nearly fell off. if he fell off he would be caught by the guards, taken to the castle and maybe even thrown out of the castle outside the gate.

Green began throwing various items at the guards, to hold them off.

Mega Man, thanks for all your help! now we just need to fly out of the castle town and out into the plains!

And Blue, thanks for showing up!

"Oooh... that Red... if I didn't have my own Pegasus Boots, I would give him a beating for leaving like that..."

Blue fixed it so he had his shoes back on now, lightly tapping his toes against the ground to make sure the shoes were on completely before he took off after the red clad blonde, who had Purple (Vio) in his grip.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.