The Official Podcast Topic

Shadow Fire

Posted Image

So yeah... Zeth, Naxylldritt and I have gotten together and decided to start making "podcasts", to talk about various stuff pertaining to the GCN, such as project and site updates, as well as upcoming game information. Our first podcast is already available, although this topic exists for comments and questions you may have that you would like to have answered in future podcasts. We have also provided the downloads for our podcasts, which are in 7z format, so you will need a program that can extract them.

So yeah... enjoy!

<div align="center"><span style="color: #006699; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-style: italic; font-weight: normal; font-size: 12pt;">Downloadable Files</span>
<b>001 - It Begins:</b> <i>27.2 MB</i> - <a href="http://www.the-gcn.com/downloads/podcasts/001.7z" title="Download Podcast 001">DOWNLOAD</a>

Edited by Shadow Fire
Forgot to add the available downloads... lol

I haven't gotten to actually listen to the podcast yet(been very busy) but I already have a suggestion. If your going to make a podcast based around the GCN, your going to need to have 2-3 hosts, and 1-2 guests or interchanging guests each episode. (As in someone joins the call, talks for a while, leaves, then someone else joins.) Basically what this does is gets the community more involved.

I haven't gotten to actually listen to the podcast yet(been very busy) but I already have a suggestion. If your going to make a podcast based around the GCN, your going to need to have 2-3 hosts, and 1-2 guests or interchanging guests each episode. (As in someone joins the call, talks for a while, leaves, then someone else joins.) Basically what this does is gets the community more involved.

I agree with this statement.

SanguinettiMods asked me to post this in here for him, as his internet is crapping out on him:

Question for podcast #2- I realize how hard it is to hack zelda and all, especially with the limited supply of tools, but that's the thing, are you guys stashing a secret team of developers to make programs specifically for the Ura Project? Or are you guys just sticking to the supply of tools released to the public including a plain ole' Hex Editor?

8 new temples? Just wow.

Question: Will any of the temples have elemental themes that don't exist at all in the original game? (Ice temple is expansion on ice cavern, wood temple is similar to forest temple, wind temple had a small wind based section in ganon's tower.)

2nd Question: Will you be creating custom bosses for the new temples, or move around mini-bosses from the original?

• 1 month later...

If you guys do go with the guest thing, I would be happy to attend. Just think, you guys can interview me on so many interesting things.

My love for boobies.

My love for My Little Pony(and more importantly why I do love it).

My love for HARRRUUUU HARRRUUUU! (whatever that is...)

Wait, what the hell? You're going to E3?! Man, I'm torn between cursing you and wishing you much fun :P

That said, take your time with the podcast :(

Haha, I'm sure I'm going to have a blast at E3 when I'm not working. xD

Nevertheless, I'll see everyone when I get back next week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.