The Official Podcast Topic

Shadow Fire

• 1 year later...

Listening to the first part of the Hard4Games interview with Shadow Fire, I felt reminded of the podcast and was wondering: Is there any chance you could bring it back, despite Zeth's removal, and thus maybe with a rotating panel of three or so members of the administration, depending on who has time? I very much enjoyed the two episodes you made previously, so I'd really like to hear more of it in the future.

Listening to the first part of the Hard4Games interview with Shadow Fire, I felt reminded of the podcast and was wondering: Is there any chance you could bring it back, despite Zeth's removal, and thus maybe with a rotating panel of three or so members of the administration, depending on who has time? I very much enjoyed the two episodes you made previously, so I'd really like to hear more of it in the future.

I discussed this with Arcaith, who is all for continuing the podcasts. The only issue now is seeing if Secant is still available to do so, and if he will be around when Arcaith and I are both available.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.