Latest game pick-up thread

xdaniel

Ended up having this shipped from the Gamestop in Illnois to get ahold of this game. Its not available to purchase online on Gamestop's website, its no longer available digitally on the Sony store and trying to buy it on Amazon is like $45 for used....I only paid $19. So needless to say I got a great deal on this game!

Posted Image

Flea market bargain of the month - 4€ each:

Posted Image

...however Red is missing the manual and flyers. Blue on the other hand is complete, only problems with the box are some barcode sticker on the back, and the fact that the front of the box got slightly warped (bend outwards a bit). The latter I think I can fix by just putting a book on top of it for a day or so. Also, from the looks of it, it might've never even been played - there's no saved data on it (which is weird considering they have no clock, so the battery should still be working), plus the back of the cartridge has close to zero of the scratches you'd expect from repeatedly inserting and removing it from the cart slot.

But really, no matter if played before or not, I'm thinking this has been a bargain :D

• Like 1

First Sunday of the month, so it was time for the big flea market:

Posted Image

- Mario Paint (Classics Series) PAL, complete in box (game, mouse, pad, manuals) - mouse is a bit yellowed, pad has some signs of wear, box is in pretty rough shape

- Official N64 Expansion Pak, loose, good shape overall

- IBM ThinkPad PSU, 16V 4.5A, ironically several years younger than the ThinkPad I'll use it with itself

...and everything's working fine. Originally only wanted to get that PSU, but oh well. Payed... what was it, 26.50 € total? 5.50 for the PSU, 8 for the Expansion Pak, 13 for Mario Paint?

Got a 50 dollar visa card for watering my neighbors plants for 3 weeks so I burnt it all

for the nes:

Super Mario Bros 3 and Target: Renegade

For the Atari 2600 (which I play on a 7800 with expansion port):

Name this Game (aka Octopus), Gopher

Xbox 360:

Rayman Origins

My first "Nintendo 64 Cartucho" was in the mail over the weekend:

Posted Image

Posted Image

A Brazilian copy of Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, which appears to be identical to the US version, being an NTSC game in English and all. Interestingly, those Gradiente releases really do not have any IDs on them, NUS-CZLJ-JPN, NUS-NFZP-EUR or somesuch - I heard of that, seen photos before, but didn't quite want to believe it anyway. South Korea got their own suffix at least...

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.