Latest game pick-up thread

xdaniel

So I got my 3DS back after lending it out to a friend. But not just that, I also got something unexpected... or rather, I didn't really believe it when he mentioned it on the phone:

n6wiUvC.png

He gave me Pokemon X and Y for free! You see, he's quite the enthusiast, I suppose, when it comes to Pokemon - aims for Pokedex completion, buys multiple and/or used copies of the games to do so, etc... Those two were additional copies he had bought for getting Pokemon on, then trading them to his main games. And as far as I understand, as a "thank you" for lending him my 3DS for trading and a few other things, he's given me those copies of X and Y! :D

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Impulse buys from a local hypermarket's bargain bin:

Q2QGiCL.png

TARFO 3D! ...uh, still need to peel off those stickers.

Also had some other interesting stuff in there - ex. some Professor Layton and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for DS - but the two above were the only copies of the respective games left, so I got those. They also had a lot of copies of Street Fighter 4 Something for 3DS... 10 to 15 or so?

• Like 1

Picked up my first eShop/points card, then picked up Liberation Maiden from the 3DS eShop, then had a lot of fun with (so far) the first two stages :D

(...also kinda wish you could change the voice language to Japanese, I just read that Kana Hanazawa voiced Shoko there... The English voice acting's good, it's just... HanaKana is sooo good~!)

EDIT: And of course Liberation Maiden will be on sale from December 12th to January 2nd for 4.99€. I paid 7.99€. Damnit.

Edited by xdaniel

• 2 weeks later...

Not exactly a pick-up, but close: made me a new AV cable for that Asian Mega Drive, now with actual A(udio). A tiny bit short, not very pretty (messed up the MD-side plug's casing a bit), it's just mono audio, it's still just composite... in short, it's not a nice RGB SCART cable with separate headphone jack to plug into the front of the MD for stereo sound... but hell, it works and I made it myself :D

rKGF1EJ.png

• Like 1

Got half life 1 for the original xbox. Seen it for 2.50$ US plus 3.50$ shipping. Condition described as "Very good" and when it came in the mail the condition was garbage. The cover art was all jacked up along with the game case. The disk itself was in good condition, but it inside the case with the game Mountain Dew had been apparently spilt all inside. The low life who lied to get 5$ US dollars was too lazy to clean the Mountain Dew he spilled in it.

So I'm officially never buying anything used from anywhere other than Ebay, because I actually want to see the item I'm buying before I purchase it. Plus you don't have to worry about shitting credit/debit card fees with Paypal

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.