Latest game pick-up thread

xdaniel

I sold a lot of my GBA games and got an N64 console and Pokemon Stadium 2. The console was $44 and the game was $20, yet I only had $65 on me. They let me buy it. I can't wait to play it later, it was a game I always wanted in its cart form...

20130923_130648_zps5cc90560.jpg

Behold! I also took the cover off the expansion pack. Looks like it comes with an Expansion Pak! BONUS!!!

• 2 weeks later...

all i know is every game i buy these days have allways disapointed me... im a fan of the old games and allways will be... but when i buy a console for zelda (3ds 200 euros) i dont mind oot remake but two remakes on the same console and i have to buy the wii u coz i want a new zelda game just pisses me off.. bring somthing new out.... thats my opinion.

From Groupees' Doujin Bundle 2: ARMED SEVEN, HellSinker, Higurashi: When They Cry, KAMUI, Princess' Edge: Dragonstone, Suguri Collection, eXceed: Gun Bullet Children, and assorted OSTs, etc.

(Acceleration of Suguri X-Edition HD = kinda "Senko no Ronde in 2D"-ish, nice soundtrack, pretty fun, but takes time to get used to)

(eXceed: Gun Bullet Children was a free bonus I technically don't need, as I already have the game from an earlier Humble Bundle or somesuch...)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.