Latest game pick-up thread

xdaniel

More Steam sale stuff:

• Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
  • Half-Life 2 & Lost Coast

Burnout is quite cool and actually runs alright on my system, even with its rather crappy video card. No full HD resolutions, no anti-aliasing or anything, tho. Also, not gonna bother with the online stuff in the game, as that apparently needs an EA account or whatever...

I managed to get Star Fox Adventures last week. I don't get why it has such a bad rep. It's a pretty decent game.

Some people wouldn't know a good game if it approached them from behind with its dick out and yelled, "Surprise!".

That's why. 

Star Fox: Adventures is awesome.

Got too many of those f**kers at my school. The only "good" games are the ones they own. So basically every single CoD and BF. I told them that there are lots of other games that are much better than that. Sure they don't have to play them if they don't like those kind of games, but they could at least admit that they are good. I for example are not all that interested in Red Dead Redemption, but I still know it's a great game.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Bought an actual, physical copy of Borderlands for PC. Ended up downloading and installing a cracked version because of SecuROM.

...oh how I miss the days where you just installed your game, it only checked if the original CD was in the drive, and to remove that check you just downloaded a simple No-CD patch...

• Like 3

now, near the end of the current console war, I'm gonna dig through the goodies for the PS3

since both consoles and MOST games can be found dirt cheap  ;)

so far I've picked up a PS3 console(the super slim one) and 4 games:

Demon's Souls

Dragon Age: Origins

Resident Evil 5

and Tales of Graces f  :)

all for the hefty sum of ... $215  :D

next up are Resident Evil 6, Tekken 6, Final Fantasy 13 and Tales of Xillia  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.