LoZ: Ocarina of Time Remix

CorruptedMoon

Watching carefully, Link noticed an opening when the monster attempted to attack Kaze. Acting quickly, he lunged, his blade meeting its mark. With a groan, the Stalfos turned his attention to Link. The boy smirked to himself.

It seems he can only focus on one of us at a time. Looks like I'm the distraction, now.

*Skipping ahead to Meg, because the rest of the temple is... well, it's okay, but yeah*

Three down, one to go...

The next door led right back to the main chamber, where Link was surprised at what he saw. In the middle of the floor was the final Poe Sister, shaking with rage at the defeat of her siblings. Turning to Kaze, he nodded.

Let's get her.

Link looked at the four phantoms circling around him. He suddenly noticed that one of them gave an additional twirl, and fired an arrow at it. The other three vanished immediately as the ghost reeled in pain, before vanishing, only to reappear mere moments later, already split into four.

I see... the others don't mimic her moves exactly.

As they arrived in the lower chamber, Link gasped at what he saw. The entire chamber itself seemed to be sealed off.

Was there something we forgot?

Taking a breath, he rested against one of the walls, only to cry out in surprise as it suddenly moved, exposing a different section, with a switch.

Pushing the walls back to the way they were, Link noticed that the hallway leading to a massive door was accessible. Glancing at his childhood friend, he nodded and began walking towards it. Taking out the large key they had found, he inserted it into the lock, watching with awe as the lock and chains vanished, the door granting them access.

I have a bad feeling about this...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.