LoZ: Ocarina of Time Remix

CorruptedMoon

• 8 months later...

As Link approached the entrance to the forest, his eyes suddenly narrowed, and he carefully dismounted his new horse, helping Kaze down. Warily, he glanced around, before uttering two words, very softly.

"Use caution..."

As he moved into the Kokiri Forest, he suddenly stopped and drew his sword from its scabbard, jumping back just in time, as a giant Deku Baba lunged at him.

Smile widening for a moment, the blond nodded, before his smile faded, turning away to return his attention to the forest.

I need to remember where to go... but it's been seven years...

The spirits must have been on his side, because suddenly, a familiar melody could be faintly heard.

That song! It's the one Saria always played!

Glancing around the forest, the blond began heading in the direction the music came from. As he navigated through the forest, he came across someone familiar.

Mido!

The Kokiri stood, blocking any further access to the Forest of Bewilderment. His eyes met Link's and he raised an eyebrow.

"What are you? You wear the clothes of a Kokiri, but I won't be deceived! I made a promise to Saria that NONE would go any further!"

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Link was about to protest, when he suddenly realised that the Kokiri Leader was clearly showing signs of concern for Saria. Considering the gossip spreading around the small village of Saria's disappearance, it was only obvious that Mido would try to wait vigilantly for her.

He doesn't know the forest like I do... maybe I can convince him some way to let me help Saria.

Mido watched warily as the Hylian reached into a pocket, pulling out what looked like an ocarina. The man placed it to his lips and played a melody that made him gasp.

"That..." he choked out, taking a step back. "That melody is always played by Saria. Do you know her?"

Composing himself a little, Mido crossed his arms.

"That song..." he continued. "Saria only ever teach that song to a friend. Alright, I believe you... but when I look at you, I am somehow... reminded of that guy..."

Stepping to the side, Mido let Link and Kaze past.

"Please..." he murmured under his breath. "Please rescue Saria."

Hearing Mido's words, the blond smiled and nodded, continuing onward. Finally making it to the Forest Sanctuary, he was stopped by Navi, the fairy warning him about dangers that lurked in the forest. As if to prove her point, low grunts could be heard, and when the boy poked his head around the corner, he noticed giant creatures holding spears, patrolling the corridors.

This is gonna be tricky...

Link quickly learned that the Hookshot he'd earned was a rather useful item against these creatures. Navi called them Moblins. Still, it made the blond happy that his newest acquisition was of such use.

This certainly makes things easier.

His thoughts quickly changed as he approached the grove that housed the Temple of the Forest. A giant Moblin sporting a club noticed him, and began slamming it into the ground, sending shock-waves towards him.

Um... this isn't good.

Kaze squeaked in shock at the size of the monster. The shockwaves made her scramble back. 'How do we take this thing down?!' she looked worriedly at her weapons before gaining an idea. 'Maybe...' Raising one of her blades, she took aim and threw it at the monster's head.

Ooc: that could totally work. Also using Ooc cause on a tablet and it won't let me use the other things.

A sweatdrop appeared on Link's head as Kaze threw one of her weapons at the giant Moblin's head. Surprisingly, it hit and caused the beast to recoil, giving the two enough time to race forward. With a loud cry, Link lunged for the monster, bringing the Master Sword down, slicing into the beast. It shrieked in death throes before falling to the ground and vanishing in a puff of smoke. Glancing over at Kaze, he grinned.

Well, that was... interesting.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.