The Sheikah's Apprentice [UPDATE:7/18/15]

sairugoth

UPDATE: 4/8/14

More scrapped maps: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rnng0my3uuwfoad/Scrapped+Maps+2.zip

All of these maps have been replaced with newer and better looking versions.

Happy diggings :D

EDIT: Also...

Capture4_zpsdf847f04.png

This POS of a map has also been scrapped and remade. Sadly I can not give you guys the ".SKP" because I deleted it a very long time ago.

• Like 1

Oh wow! For so long I had thought this was a fan-fiction because of the name (sorry about that.) But wow! This is a full fledged, highly ambitious project! This looks incredible! Nice base for a story and your maps are incredible! I will be keeping my eyes on this project! Keep up the great work.

• Like 1

I just checked out your scrapped maps and I have to say, they look very impressive! They have such beautiful designs, and I especially like the Castle Town. A shame the teleporter was cut though, it was my favourite out of them all! :P

To think that these maps were removed in place of better designs is exciting, and I can't wait to see their new and improved looks! Very inspiring work, and I look forward to seeing more from this project. You've got quite the talent, keep it up!

• Like 1

UPDATE: 4/12/14

This is the "Thunder Surge Temple Entrence"

2014-04-0711_53_13-TST06-SketchUpPro_zps

Also, dose anyone know of any good free video editors? The last one I used for the first trailer took some of the video quality away form it. So I'm hoping to fined a better one.   

• Like 12

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: 4/30/14

UPDATE: 3/14/14...

EDIT: Also..I know alot of you are wanting to see some actual gameplay, So I'm making it a goal to have Trailer 2 out before May 1st.

OK, so I made this dead line about a month ago for my self, and I'm sorry to say I just couldn't fulfill it. I've had a lot on my plate this month, and just couldn't really get around to it.

Other than that...

Thunder Surge Temple (dungeon)

2014-04-1021_59_53-TST_Dungeon05-SketchU

• Like 9

That is an amazingly detailed area. I fear though that it might be *too* detailed. While playing on it are you still able to shoot missiles and throw bombs, summon Spin Attack, etc? I've noticed that in some maps that are too detailed (mainly the 3DS imported ones) that it will eat so much RAM (I assume) that it won't allow any actors to spawn from Link.

• Like 1

That is an amazingly detailed area. I fear though that it might be *too* detailed. While playing on it are you still able to shoot missiles and throw bombs, summon Spin Attack, etc? I've noticed that in some maps that are too detailed (mainly the 3DS imported ones) that it will eat so much RAM (I assume) that it won't allow any actors to spawn from Link.

I have done many tests in that map and as you can see it works perfectly fine. :)

2014-04-0902_32_42-LegendofZeldaThe-Ocar

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE: 5/26/14

The Graveyard

2014-05-2602_33_25-LegendofZeldaThe-Ocar

2014-05-2602_37_30-LegendofZeldaThe-Ocar

2014-05-2602_45_22-LegendofZeldaThe-Ocar

(Gotta hate them texture bugs)

2014-05-2602_36_25-LegendofZeldaThe-Ocar

Out of pure curiosity, is any of the mod playable?

Not as of yet. Right now I'm still just trying to make the whole over-world. After that I'm going to inject all the maps into the game. The only reason you see pics of the in-game now is because I'm testing the maps for any texture bugs (which I get a lot of)

• Like 7

UPDATE:5/28/14

I'm scrapping these 2 maps and making better ones. If any one wants to use them go right ahead. I really don't care.

Forest Gale Ruins (this is actually the 2nd remake of this dungeon)

2014-04-0515_37_00-LegendofZeldaThe-Ocar

Mission Village

LOZ002_zpsdca97c8a.png

Scrapped Maps 3:http://www.mediafire.com/download/osweqp3awgt5eoj/Scrapped+Maps+3.zip

And here's a preview of the new Forest Gale Ruins.

2014-05-2821_22_50-LegendofZeldaThe-Ocar

• Like 10