Issues/Feedback for VoT

giadrosich

Posted Image

This is for Project 64 users, who are using 1.6. These are my settings, and no need to worry, these are the only settings that are changed in my emulator.

Where do you get those plugins?

Rice 6.1.1 I got from downloading the Nemu package giadrosich put on mediafire, (found here: http://www.mediafire.com/?8leuy3ruytu2rxi ) I'm sure you could find it on google as well. Then I took gs_dll from the main folder and then I took RiceVideo and RiceVideo6.1.0 from the plugins folder and put gs_dll in the main PJ64 folder and then the RiceVideo and RiceVideo6.1.0 in the plugins folder.

I always HATED that yahoo Saria throws out there. Just hated it.

When I first started out making the hack, the plan was to go very comedic, so there's still a few elements of that in the beginning part of the game--you can really tell with the signs and such. I liked the google and the dost sucketh way too much to pull them out though.

So im having trouble saving the game. I am using Project 64 1.6. I go to save and it shows that the game is saving and the save goes to my save folder. but when i go to system, current save state , I don't see the save and its therefore not saving. I really don't know whats up with that, as saving works with other games. Any help would be appreciated.

So im having trouble saving the game. I am using Project 64 1.6. I go to save and it shows that the game is saving and the save goes to my save folder. but when i go to system, current save state , I don't see the save and its therefore not saving. I really don't know whats up with that, as saving works with other games. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you mean using save STATES or actually saving in-game? You should see the .sra file in the same folder as your rom. For save states...I don't use them so I'm not sure where they go.

I've updated the first post to warn about the jar room crashing.

Do you mean using save STATES or actually saving in-game? You should see the .sra file in the same folder as your rom. For save states...I don't use them so I'm not sure where they go.

I've updated the first post to warn about the jar room crashing.

Using save states. 

I've noticed some text that the NPC's will say go off screen. I noticed a lot of text went unchanged as well. The story seemed good at first until the Deku Tree said he was the Deku Tree Sprout. That made the entire story Non-cannon because trees just don't grow that fast, and link was back in his own time line before the Deku Tree Sprout popped out of the ground. Even though it was after MM it couldn't have been that much longer, Link is still a kid. I would make some changes to the story.

That's just my feedback. The story doesn't matter much to me though. The important thing is the dungeons and main/side quest, which you did great on.

I lul'd at some parts, like the girl in the shop protesting people using the Deku Tree for sticks and Shields.

I've been busy lately so I haven't even seen princess zelda but I'm about to get off and play

• Like 1

I didn't intend for this to fit perfectly into the mess that's Zelda Timeline. This is just a new story not worrying about where ig oes. Now, there IS a third adventure implied in Termina that we never see, this is why Link has Tael. If the story doesn't matter too much, it's what I tried to work on most in the hack, so I'm sorry.

I can't think of a large amount of text that went unchanged, unless you mean shops and such. If it fit okay, I usually left it, so that could be it.

Thanks for the feedback though, and I am glad you're enjoying it :)

I've noticed some text that the NPC's will say go off screen. I noticed a lot of text went unchanged as well. The story seemed good at first until the Deku Tree said he was the Deku Tree Sprout. That made the entire story Non-cannon because trees just don't grow that fast, and link was back in his own time line before the Deku Tree Sprout popped out of the ground. Even though it was after MM it couldn't have been that much longer, Link is still a kid. I would make some changes to the story.

That's just my feedback. The story doesn't matter much to me though. The important thing is the dungeons and main/side quest, which you did great on.

I lul'd at some parts, like the girl in the shop protesting people using the Deku Tree for sticks and Shields.

I've been busy lately so I haven't even seen princess zelda but I'm about to get off and play

• Like 1

It's really crazy all the different problems people are having.  I'm using an ASUS laptop with an i5 processor an a shitty integrated graphics card, but I have it running beautifully on PJ64 and I have not crashed once, even in the former Lots o Pots room.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.