Your favourite Anime/Cartoon opening

alphaheiti

The title says anything ;)

the best is of course the Clannad afterstory Opening, Toki wo Kizamu Uta. the lyrics fits just perfect with the anime and it sounds awesome^^

also very good was  the 1. opening of "the melanchony of Haruhi Suzumiya", Bouken Desho Desho ( Aya Hirano FTW )

awesome anime, awesome opening, nuff said

i also liked Zannenkei Rinjin-Bu ( Boku wa Tomodachi ga sukunai ), Super Driver ( The melanchony of Haruhi Suzumiya ) , Be My Friend ( boku wa Tomodachi ga sukunai NEXT ), Motteke! Sailor Fuku! ( Lucky Star ) , Du wirst unbesigbar sein ( the 2nd german opening of Dragonball Z ) , every Digimon opening and many others^^

your turn :)

Seconding Sakurasou's OP - and all of its songs, really (Days of Dash! <3) Also, some of the openings that come to mind for me... there's a whole lot more, but I'd spam this thread with 30 videos then or something :P

Puella Magi Madoka Magica OP (Connect)

...but no one has the actual OP video uploaded, so here's just the song.

Toaru Kagaku no Railgun OP1 (only my railgun) - awesome video, awesome song, awesome show

Hyouka OP2 (Mikansei Stride)

GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class OP (Osaki ni s'il vous plait) - catchy as hell! (Hitotsu, hitotsu, hitotsu, hitotsu...)

Bakemonogatari OP1 (staple stable)

I'm ashamed to admit, but I really like the series GTO. This was the one opening I never skipped when watching a marathon.

There's just something about the series...yeah, it's perverted in many, many places, but I enjoyed it. XD Got all the books and all the boxed sets. Alas, they are in storage, but one day I shall get back to Washington and get them all! *fist pump*

Some more...

Digimon Tamers

youtube]Tj0wSg_GQvg

Sonic X

Jigoku Shoujo

Last Exile

Final Fantasy: Unlimited (kinda bland, but the music was awesome)

Eureka Seven

Dragonball Z Kai (I actually like the English version better. Odd, I know)

Yu-Gi-Oh! - Toei Version (much better than VOICE, lol)

oh how could i forget about these :

Kuso Mesorogiwi - Mirai Nikki  i don´t know why i love it , its not my music style but anyways^^

My soul, your beats - Angel beats sung by Lia, my favourite japanese singer. she also sings the openings of all Key animes :D

ohh they´re sooo many other...but i guess i can´t post them all :(

Guest sakura

Hi everyone. This thread by nature is going to be very resource heavy, but I've gotten some feedback that it's getting to be way too much on some people's browsers. My own included, it lagged my computer to open this thread. So I'm going to go ahead and spoiler the videos posted, please post any new entries in a spoiler tag so that people can browse this thread without problems. Thanks!

Edit: Done

Hi everyone. This thread by nature is going to be very resource heavy, but I've gotten some feedback that it's getting to be way too much on some people's browsers. My own included, it lagged my computer to open this thread. So I'm going to go ahead and spoiler the videos posted, please post any new entries in a spoiler tag so that people can browse this thread without problems. Thanks!

I have some slight lag when loading this thread too, actually... less than with other thread before (favorite video game music maybe?) but still. Also went ahead and spoiler'd the videos in my post :)

Guest sakura

I have some slight lag when loading this thread too, actually... less than with other thread before (favorite video game music maybe?) but still. Also went ahead and spoiler'd the videos in my post :)

Oh! It was you, I was so confused. I tried editing your post and it was already spoilered, I almost thought IPBoard somehow figure out that's what I was doing and was slightly concerned.

Thank you though.

Gotta add another opening I had completely forgotten about!

(sorry for the crappy quality, couldn't find a better video)

Haven't seen this show in ages... apparently hasn't even been rerun in 7 or so years, either...

(Also: "Ich fress dich!" - "Versuch's doch!" ^^)

Edit, come to think of it, this would also fit in the childhood cartoon/anime thread...

Gotta add another opening I had completely forgotten about!

(sorry for the crappy quality, couldn't find a better video)

Haven't seen this show in ages... apparently hasn't even been rerun in 7 or so years, either...

(Also: "Ich fress dich!" - "Versuch's doch!" ^^)

Edit, come to think of it, this would also fit in the childhood cartoon/anime thread...

ohh man that wakes memorys ;D i completely forgot this show. even if i haven´t watched it "that much", it was one of my first animes ever^^ i was like 4-5 years old when it came out on RTL2. this show and a few others( dragonball, digimon, ranma 1/2, Inuyasha etc.) are the reason why i watch anime today. Ok if i remamber correctly it wasn´t very good. At least the german dub was horrible -Fieslinge-^^ but anyways, i´m glad i found it again, thanks xdaniel  :D 

ohh man that wakes memorys ;D i completely forgot this show. even if i haven´t watched it "that much", it was one of my first animes ever^^ i was like 4-5 years old when it came out on RTL2. this show and a few others( dragonball, digimon, ranma 1/2, Inuyasha etc.) are the reason why i watch anime today. Ok if i remamber correctly it wasn´t very good. At least the german dub was horrible -Fieslinge-^^ but anyways, i´m glad i found it again, thanks xdaniel  :D

I liked it quite a bit actually, although I don't remember much of it these days. I don't think the German dub was horrible, either, but... yeah, "Fieslinge" does sound kinda stupid. The actual voices and acting were pretty good, tho - Suezo and Tiger, for example. Although, I seem to remember Mauzi's (Meowth) voice actor from Pokemon to have a lot of minor roles in this show. That was a bit... annoying, I guess.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.