YOUR OPINION: Malon or Ruto?

Samurai

How do you think zoras went from this:

Posted Image

to this?

Posted Image

Ruto is canon :P

lol This is why Ganondorfs aren't allowed to mate with Zoras. xD

Seriously, though, I always wondered what was in Ruto's twisted mind when she wanted Link to marry her. She's the kinda gal to make the moves while all you gotta do is just sit back and... well, you know! ;333

Seriously, though, I always wondered what was in Ruto's twisted mind when she wanted Link to marry her. She's the kinda gal to make the moves while all you gotta do is just sit back and... well, you know! ;333

:D

Note: This topic is not safe for work. Or home. or anywhere..... >_> <_<

• Like 1

How do you think zoras went from this:

Posted Image

to this?

Posted Image

Ruto is canon :P

Human and Zora crossbreeding.

it just doesn't work out.

One is a mammal, and one is a fish. They don't even have similar reproductive systems, much less compatible ones.

So, why does Ruto even have breasts!?

Sorry everyone, but I can't resist driving the topic back into the absurd.

Let's ask Dr. Mizumi :DDD

I just had a mental image of the lakeside scientist having his own Dr. Phil-type show.

Dr. Mizumi: "Ho-ho-ho! So, you believe your future husband doesn't love you 'cause you're a fish?"

Ruto: "Uh-huh... *cries*"

Dr. Mizumi: "Have you tried not being a bossy bitch? Ho-ho-ho!"

Ruto: "Thanks, Dr. Mizumi!"

Dr. Mizumi: "Now take this eyedrops to Biggoron! YOu could say he was a student of mine! Ho-ho-ho!"

Ruto: "..."

Link: "*sigh* How did I even get on this show?"

• Like 2

Breasts aren't a characteristic of mammals. It's a characteristic of humanoids, which Zora happen to be. Breasts don't even have anything to do with the reproductive cycle.

And on a similar note, even if they were both mammals, they still would not be compatible. I mean, humans are mammals. Cows are mammals. Try to get a cow pregnant and it won't work. Much less a human and a fucking amphibian. It just doesn't work. A zora hybrid would be a freak of nature spliced in some mad scientist's laboratory as a cruel experiment.

Breasts aren't a characteristic of mammals. It's a characteristic of humanoids, which Zora happen to be. Breasts don't even have anything to do with the reproductive cycle.

And on a similar note, even if they were both mammals, they still would not be compatible. I mean, humans are mammals. Cows are mammals. Try to get a cow pregnant and it won't work. Much less a human and a fucking amphibian. It just doesn't work. A zora hybrid would be a freak of nature spliced in some mad scientist's laboratory as a cruel experiment.

Maybe I like the fact I cannot get a Zora pregnant. We could enjoy lots of "activities" and I will not have to worry about paying child support two years down the road just because I enjoy zeh fisheh. xD

• Like 3

The topic reminds me of a mod idea I saw on another board about aborting a demon baby in Princess Ruto's Womb.

No one should ever have to be reminded of this.

I really dont know how to respond to that.

as for this topic, I believe its hit a 360 on the different aspects of, how, who, and why Link should be with one girl or the other (Its gotten pretty dam weird) . So, new situation. Links dating Malon, and they happens to go to the beach together, and they see Ruto there. (UhOh Links in trouble)

but he's got options.

1) Strategic withdrawal (ditching both girls before things get bad for him)

2) Man up (most likely getting slapped, or not)

3) Lie (never works out forever but long enough to think of a plan)

What should he do? 

What if Link took the Spiderman approach and just ditched all girls?

We haven't even assumed that maybe he's gay or something too. What if he really likes Ghirahim or something? I mean, who can account for the sexual preferences of Heroes of Time? He never shows much interest in the girls in the games (skyward sword he does maybe with Zelda).

But Ghirahim is calling.

It does depend on the game, though. OOT Link doesn't have much personality. Twilight Princess Link has a good case for him being gay, I mean, take a look at Telma. She's got...assets that would make any man take a second look, and Link just kinda backs away from her in every scene she's in. But she is intimidating.

Ilia doesn't count. Ilia has the hots for Epona.

I just wrote that. God.

In Skyward Sword, it's pretty obvious it's Zelda. So that Link isn't gay. But TP and OOT don't really have too much going for him.

• Like 1

sairugoth, on 05 Mar 2013 - 01:03, said:I really dont know how to respond to that.as for this topic, I believe its hit a 360 on the different aspects of, how, who, and why Link should be with one girl or the other (Its gotten pretty dam weird) . So, new situation. Links dating Malon, and they happens to go to the beach together, and they see Ruto there. (UhOh Links in trouble)but he's got options.1) Strategic withdrawal (ditching both girls before things get bad for him)2) Man up (most likely getting slapped, or not)3) Lie (never works out forever but long enough to think of a plan)What should he do?

Then he'd have looping choices...>Hello!O>Leave me alone!--------Aw, come on! Don't be a scaredy cat! <_<

Quotegiadrosich, on 05 Mar 2013 - 01:09, said:It does depend on the game, though. OOT Link doesn't have much personality. Twilight Princess Link has a good case for him being gay, I mean, take a look at Telma. She's got...assets that would make any man take a second look, and Link just kinda backs away from her in every scene she's in. But she is intimidating.

First off, you read Spider-man? Awesome.Second, though, some guys don't necessarily look for physical attractiveness... although it doesn't hurt. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.