YOUR OPINION: Malon or Ruto?

Samurai

lol This didn't mess anything up at all; I just wanted opinions, that's all. :)

We all know that Saria fan-fiction is down-right wrong, though; let's not even go there.

To be fair, though, Saria's nice and she's not really a bitch. She's kind of helpful, while Zelda sits on her ass like, "asdfasdfdfgsjkmhngfbv derp-e-dee vgfvg!!!?!!!"

Pfft, useless. 

Yeah I hate Zelda people alway say "Link loves Zelda" yeah right like a upper class girl is goin to make love with hobo from the forest that smells like monkey(ewwhh I don't picture that); Saria a girl for him. 4:15's what proves mah point. lol

• Like 1

Yeah I hate Zelda people alway say "Link loves Zelda" yeah right like a upper class girl is goin to make love with hobo from the forest that smells like monkey; Saria a girl for him. 4:15's what proves mah point. lol

But Zelda's a nice girl. Everyone knows that nice girls ALWAYS end up with drug addicts, hobos, Captain Meatheads, and fairy boys from the forest.

Mind = Blown.

• Like 2

What about Nabooru? U being racist to the Gerudo? Nabooru is actually pretty nice for Link. Or maybe Mido? Oh wait, he is a guy. I forgot that he was a dude. (With those blush- applied cheeks of his. Maybe mascara too?)  Maybe Navi? Anybody think Navi is good enough for Link? 

Nabooru, huh? That's one I haven't heard in awhile. She can't be that much older than Link, yeah? ;)

Now Twinrova's on a whole different level. Sexy, green, older women. ;)

G-Milfs xD

Ganondorf's

Mom

I

To

Firetruck.

• Like 3

If it's just between Ruto and Malon, then I would choose Malon.

A farm girl and a boy from the forest aren't really that much different from eachother, than a princess of the Zoras.

Opposites attract, which is why HyliZora are so cute. ;3 lmao xD

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.