YOUR OPINION: Malon or Ruto?

Samurai

Interesting... I value all of your opinions, but I need more! You can choose only one!

(Unrelated, but what if Ruto had the ability to become Hylian or a Hylian hybrid? It would be similar to Felicia from Darkstalkers, who can choose to be a cat, fully human, or her hybrid form we all know her for.) 

Ruto has a rather charming personality, despite being very bossy and a fish. Malon isn't bad, though, even though she keeps calling Link "fairy-boy."

Zelda is too humble, and Ruto has the haughtiness I like in my princesses.

Ruto for the win 'cause I like fishy business. ;)

Maybe not Malon, but Romani/Cremia yes. More personality. In OoT it would have to be ruto, because she's got a fledged out personality and seems funny and sarcastic. Malon just seems... empty. Idk.

Hm. Very perceptive.

Your opinions have helped me out alot, guys, keep 'em coming!

Lol it's funny because vagina.

But yeah, Malon. Mostly because she's hot, has hair, and doesn't have an alien head. Then again... Ruto is always NAKED. But she still has that... Alien head... Plus I don't think fish procreate like mammals do. Fish do some type of external egg fertilizing thing.

Maybe Malon, although I do like Ruto's bossy attitude, Link just might get hungry one day and decide to have fish for lunch. :D

She's an independant fish woman who don't need no man. (Except Link)

ZANEEEBASLAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i HATE RUTO AND MALON SO.......................GO TROLL!!!!

I liked your comment because I want to give you all the love and attention that you never got. :D

Bwahaha yeeeeah. Doesn't sound too...shoot, wait. She would ALWAYS smell like fish! Likable personality or not, I do not like fish smell...

What if she smelled even better than a human girl? What if she smelled greater than even the cherry blossoms in the Japanese countryside?

Open-mindedness, man, I'd give her a go-go. ;)

• Like 4

Sorry to mess up the topic Samurai but I say Saria is the best :D

lol This didn't mess anything up at all; I just wanted opinions, that's all. :)

We all know that Saria fan-fiction is down-right wrong, though; let's not even go there.

To be fair, though, Saria's nice and she's not really a bitch. She's kind of helpful, while Zelda sits on her ass like, "asdfasdfdfgsjkmhngfbv derp-e-dee vgfvg!!!?!!!"

Pfft, useless. 

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.