The GCN* MYSTERIOUS ONE

Axel

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a sec.. *trys getting out* Vois! Vois! I'm locked inside and I can't get out! *stops*

*Turns around to find a giant masculine creature with a dark aura around him just standing behind me*

*I dash out the opposite end of the room* *I look around as I'm standing in the kitchen* *I hear the beast coming so I duck behind the counter by the back door*

*I start to breathe heavy as I'm praying in my mind that God will spare my life.* *The beast's massive arm bursts right through the cabinet and his hand wraps right around my chest as he pulls me through*

*I then pass out as the beast carries me off and dashes through the back door and into the woods*

I keep ramming the door, when it suddenly just clicks and opens. I also hear the back door crashing.

"C-force? Are you here?"

I keep looking for him in the house, until I find the smashed cabinet and back door, with a huge hole in the center.

"He must be here somewhere, I need to find him", I think to myself.

I go to upstairs and check every room and closet. Unfortunately, I could not find him, but I found a hunting rifle and 20 rounds from a cabinet. I take them with me.

"I guess he's not here, maybe something happened to him. I'm gonna check the backyard."

I leave the house and go to the backyard.

*I then wake up an hour later to find myself in the middle of nowhere with a thick cluster of trees around me*

I must be in the forest. *I then realize that I had been tied to a pole* *There is someone tied up on the other side of me, but I can't turn around to see who it is*

*70 hours 48 minutes remaining*

((OOC: How far in the forest are you?))

I check the backyard, finding nothing.

"What the hell happened here? Did the shadow-thing he saw do something to him?"

I look to the sky

*70 hours 51 minutes remaining* ((OOC: This happened few minutes before the last post))

Suddenly, I hear a roaring sound from the forest near the house. I watch there a while, but nothing happens.

"I guess I might just be imagining things, but I think I really need to be careful, there may be anything lurking around here. I might just check near the house again to be sure"

I start to search all around the house and the garage.

((OOC: I'm 5 miles in the forest))

*I can hear the person on the other side of the pole crying*

Hey, don't worry. I have no idea what's going on, but we'll be okay. I'm sure of it. I have a friend out there, he'll find us and get us out.

*70 hours 40 minutes remaining*

I find nothing interesting, except a flashlight with batteries, in the garage or near the house. Suddenly, I hear a roaring sound near the garage, and I turn and see a huge, black creature with a dark aura, resembling somewhat like a a hybrid of a bear and a lion, but I really cannot tell, because I can only see the silhouette and glowing, red eyes. We look at each other, and I feel it tries to speak to me, but I cannot undestand Its demonic voice. Then I realise that I have the rifle in my hands, and start to aim at it, but the creature doesn't look very hostile, as it does not try to charge and attack. Instead, it runs to the forest.

"Hey, wait!", I shout, but the creature runs into the forest.

I think a while, and then decide to enter the forest, hoping that no one tries to attack me. Before I leave, I grab a roll of duct tabe and tie the flashlight to the rifle.

((OOC: I'm getting there, I was gonna look and see once I escaped))

*The beasts then come and take the person who was tied behind me* * I glance over and see one of the ice picks that I had found earlier* *I then drag it close with my foot, get the pick in between me legs, and then kick it at the beast that was carrying it's prisoner away.*

*The pick stabs right through to his other side and he drops the prisoner on the ground*

*The person is shrouded in cloak* *The cloaked figure pulls the ice pick out of the beast*

*The figure then starts to approach me with the pick, and they are hovering over me with it.*

Guest sakura

(Well, I never RP, might as well try it out :P)

*the figure brings back the pick above their head, and then swings it down hard at the rope holding C-Force. It takes a few attempts, but eventually the rope is cut and C-Force is free. The figure pulls back their hood, and it's me*

"What on earth's going on? I ran outside because heard someone yelling, and I got grabbed from behind and dragged off. I don't really know how I ended up tied to a tree, they put this cloak on me and the hood was over my eyes most of the way. We should get out of here, it doesn't seem safe."

*stands up slowly and still rather shocked*

I have no idea what's going on, I was also grabbed from behind. And I awoke tied to this tree.

The yelling you heard was probably me. I was yelling for my friend before I was taken here.

And before we go, what is your name?

((OOC: Ahh, man, nevermind about that time thing I said in OOC earlier, I actually made a mistake about time, not a big deal))

I walk in the forest, but the fog is unfortunately really thick. I try to walk a way, that I can easily travel back if I get lost.

"Too bad I could not find a compass in the garage sale", I think to myself.

I start to call out C-force, and hope that he really is in the forest and possibly somewhere nearby.

I haven't sighted the creature that appeared near the house. I just hope that there are aren't any monsters or other nasty stuff nearby.

Guest sakura

"It's sakura"

*hands you the ice pick*

"I think it's probably best if you take this. Do you have any idea what these creatures are?"

Nice meeting you sakura, I'm C-force. *takes pick* Thanks, never know when we might need it again.

I'm kinda unsure as to what these creatures are exactly. But I think that they are somehow connected to that guy I saw in the cloak, it was similar to yours except it was black.

He gave me this pocket watch. *holds out watch* Once I got it a bunch of weird stuff started happening. And if you look at the sky, you'll see a weird clock of some sort that counts backwards.

*Looks at sky* *70 hours 20 minutes 56 seconds remaining*

*puts watch back into pocket* The watch came with a note telling me to use my time wisely, so I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen when that clock reaches zero.

I keep walking around the forest, making sure that I can find my way back from where I came from.

Even though I have visited these woods several times in my childhood, this time it just feels very strange and different, maybe just because of darkness and fog.

Then the earth starts to rumble suddenly, again. And It also stops as suddenly as it started.

"I wonder where these rumbles come from? I wonder what the skies say, I cannot really see the numbers from here."

A huge shadow suddenly appeared over C-force and Sakura, as they looked up they could see a huge bird flying above them, its wingspan was huge and its feathers were of a silver colour with a blue highlighting around the edges. It was trailed with a very long flowing tail that majestically floated up and down in the wind behind the giant creature. The bird let out a chirp that sounded almost like singing as it started heading toward the mountains that were not too far from the forest. As the bird's continued chirping on its way to the mountains, the fog in the forest began to clear up.

(Thank you, I appreciate that.)

Oh hey, I'm C-force and this is Sakura.

We were about to go see what we could get from that cabin to help us scale the mountain. But somebody's living there, and we don't want to disturb them.

Why don't we go ahead and see if that tunnel over there leads to the top of the mountain? I have a missing friend, and we could find him more easily from up there.

Suddenly, a strange and huge bird-like creature flies over me, and the fog clears.

"What is that thing? Well, at least the fog's gone.", I think to myself.

I notice the bird flying to the mountain. I remember there being a shelter for hikers and skiers.

"Maybe I should go check the shelter out. I hope I find C-Force on my way there."

I continue to the mountain

*I point to the sky before we enter the tunnel* There is only 70 hours and 10 minutes remaining, we can't stop now. *I start to walk deeper into the tunnel with my two new companions at my side.*

I run through the forest.

"I'm glad I haven't encountered any monsters", I think to myself.

There is still a long way to the mountain, about 4 miles.

Suddenly, I hear a rustle in one of the trees near me. I keep running, hoping that it was just a bird or something.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.